Nine (NBN)

Here’s an idea for both NBN News and 9Now - put NBN News on 9Now!

4 Likes

It’s coming. I checked about 6 months ago and it was in the planning process.

3 Likes

Six months ago? Any reason why it would take so long to get them on 9Now?

But it’ll be great to see them on the app!

1 Like

I reckon they’ll do it all at the time they add the fast channels that are coming. Pedestrian TV was one of them from memory?

2 Likes

Job Description
Pedestrian Group, Australia’s largest youth publisher and home to PEDESTRIAN.TV, VICE Australia, Refinery29 Australia and more, is launching a free, ad-supported television channel within 9Now.

3 Likes

Yep, as leaked by a job description a little while ago:

1 Like

So NBN News is being put on this Pedestrian TV channel?

Why can’t they just put it on 9now with the other bulletins?

1 Like

Thats what i think MarkHD means… i think ECC may have misinterpreted?

3 Likes

Well, someone mentioned this new FAST channel, after I mentioned that NBN News should be on 9Now, so it is quite easily confusing.

Also would be nice to see Nine Newcastle added to the streaming channels on 9Now too. But I doubt that will happen, so give me the bulletins at the very least.

3 Likes

You aren’t funny.

How was I trying to be funny? I was geniunely confused, which isn’t hard.

1 Like

Hard to tell with you

1 Like

No mate - it’s all good.

What I meant was it wouldn’t surprise me if they add NBN News at the same time they launch their FAST channels - which were due in the first quarter of this year but have been delayed.

3 Likes

I wondered whether 9 might accelerate this after 7 put the regional bulletins on 7plus

1 Like

Good. Long may the chaos continue. :rofl:

I’m not blaming anyone, I get genhiuely confused easily. It’s like telling an idiot to go into a room full of shovels and take their pick.

That does make sense.

3 Likes

9NBN split from the network half of today so it could fit in a special at 5:30pm called “NBN News Rewind Plus”… however according to the TV guide, the Gold Coast does not see this show and remains synced with the network.

-snip-

3 Likes

That’s very unusual for 9NBN to split its programming like that, the Gold Coast normally stays with the rest of the NBN feed except for DST related reasons such as live sport.

2 Likes

When was that? I thought NBN Gold Coast always had Hot Seat at the same time as the rest of the NBN network.

1 Like

Sorry I meant they are different to QLD… same as NSW

Anyway this special will be back on again next week, so it will probably be the same next week.

They should have made NBN the same across the network so they vary from QLD’s channel (more variety)

2 Likes