Nine Entertainment Co

All this talk of executives and stairs, I thought we were playing a game of snakes and ladders. Am I right guys?

3 Likes

Spotted on the ground level of the new Nine building at North Sydney.

10 Likes

That’s useful if they ever change their logo :rofl: :rofl:

Using the dots only would’ve been cool. Kind of like how almost every The Block has them featured on the exterior somewhere.

5 Likes

Found via Google. From the Stowe Australia profile on LinkedIn, in May.

6 Likes

A few more photos from the Stowe Australia page on Facebook, including what appears to be the production studio where it seems Today will be broadcast out of.

8 Likes

Starting to look rather swish already going by some of those pictures, so how good is the final product going to be?

5 Likes

I found this on YouTube, posted three weeks ago. Geoff Sparke, from Nine, talks to Charles Sevior, from Dell, about Nine implementing SMPTE 2110 video over IP instead of SDI for the new studios at North Sydney.

4 Likes

I’m guessing this is the newsroom, hope we get to see it on-air!!

5 Likes

I’m hoping that one of their sets is positioned in such a way that we can get a live backdrop of the newsroom again.

6 Likes

A couple of photos from a week ago of the foyer of the North Sydney building. There is a banner “Welcome to your new home Nine”.

6 Likes

Which train line is Nine operating on?

5 Likes

The Northern Line on Platform 9 3/4

1 Like

Victoria Cross Station on the Metro will be across Denison St.

I have a hunch your Opal card won’t work on those barriers at the entrance of Nine.

4 Likes

The barriers: cant you just jump over them?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I dont get it

1 Like

https://www.domain.com.au/news/willoughby-home-of-the-nine-network-to-be-transformed-into-460-new-homes-965592/

In the final plans submitted to (Willoughby) council, Mirvac is proposing that the 3.2-hectare space off Artarmon Road on Sydney’s lower north shore have nine blocks of apartments built. They range from four to nine levels, with the lower-rise on the perimeter and the higher ones towards the centre.

The buildings will all be set in 6000 square metres of public open space, with a new park, playground and retail plaza. The developer is also applying to demolish the gigantic 233-metre-high steel TV tower, so long a feature of the local skyline.

2 Likes
4 Likes

From Aspect Furniture on Instagram, 23 June.

3 Likes

That’s a very poorly designed office layout. I’d go mad if I had to work in that space crammed up against other people like that. Would rather work in the stairwell than sit in one of those middle positions.

8 Likes