Network Ten and Paramount+ Football coverage

1 Like

surely the FFA Cup Final is not too far away now. I assume it will be next weekend, aka January 29 or Jan 30. Although Jan 26 could be doable.

2 Likes

The date and time for the other FFA Cup semi-final between Melbourne Victory and Wellington Phoenix have not been announced yet, so I doubt the final will be held by the end of January.

In other news, the APL today announced a revised fixture for both A-League Men and Women this week, starting with Brisbane Roar v Perth Glory on Wednesday night.

2 Likes

2022 AFC Women’s Asian Cup Is Here.

Commonwealth Bank Matildas Face Indonesia. Friday, 21 January On 10 And 10 Play On Demand.

The 2022 AFC Women’s Asian Cup is here, and after losing the last two finals against fierce rivals Japan, the Commonwealth Bank Matildas want revenge.

The schedule kicks off this Thursday, 20 January when China take on Chinese Taipei streamed live on 10 Play at 8.50pm AEDT.

Then on Friday, 21 January the Commonwealth Bank Matildas face Indonesia at Mumbai Football Arena, Mumbai, live and free on 10 and 10 Play on demand at 8.30pm AEDT.

Can the Matildas bring the trophy home?

2 Likes

With Sydney vs Melbourne Victory slated for January 25, I doubt Australia Day would be an option anyway

Might be of interest.

2 Likes

UPDATE 25/1: the kickoff time was today pushed back from 4.30pm to 5.30pm local time due to forecast hot weather.

1 Like

2 Likes

Robbie Thompson and Amy Chapman in commentary.

1 Like

16-0 scoreline, what sort of amateur game is this?

2 Likes

Matildas blowing off their cobwebs and practicing goalkicking skills.

Well, i think it is a nail-biter of a match… boom-tish.

When I flicked over to this game the score was 15-0, and for a second I thought 10 had acquired the rights to some sort of tennis tournament

6 Likes

I thought I was watching the Australian Open

1 Like

Honestly a poor performance. It should have been at least 22 goals. (I’m not being sarcastic, they missed some 20 odd chances.)

1 Like

Promo (QLD)

Promo

3 Likes

P+ | 10Bold watermark, despite the game not airing on P+.

why wouldn’t it air on P+, all Matildas games are on there I think

Tara Rushton or even Niav Owens will have a busy couple of weeks. Socceroos on Thursday, Matildas on Friday, A-League on Saturday Women’s A-League on Sunday and AFC Asian Cup on the same day.

1 Like

Just came here to say this also. What a mess, no consistency at all.

Even the official Matilda’s account struggle to keep up with where it’s airing, they’ve got the 10 play and 10 play live logo on this graphic - am assuming one of them should be the 10 Bold logo instead.

2 Likes

Silly from Ten’s behalf.

Little mention of 10 Bold. A mention of 10 Play, which is okay. And a mention of Paramount+ despite not being on that tonight?