Mock Schedules

I agree with this.

I like the idea of the project in a sports based show.

If they did produce a sports version of The Project - possibly titled The Sports Project, would a Friday Night Grand Final Edition be appropriate the night before the AFL Grand Final - possibly in a 90 minute show to focus on the AFL/NRL Grand Final weekend?

That’s aired on Seven and 7Plus so wouldn’t be available to Ten… I think.

Indeed you are correct. Thanks.

I’ll come up with an alternative.

What about a British Comedy string - maybe start with the 6 episode series comedy called Mum, followed by other new/recent release British comedies such as Inside No. 9

1 Like

I would schedule in Man with a Plan. From the very first episode once again and promoted properly.

British comedy already in schedule, with the 9:30 Monday slot occupied with them year round.

1 Like

What about the America Ferrera(former Ugly Betty star) comedy Superstore if Ten could secure the rights?

1 Like

Foxtel have it and it airs on Fox 8.

I know, but it doesn’t mean Ten (or anyone else for that matter) can’t obtain the rights… NBC holds the rights in the US

TEN Schedule for 2019
Saturday
6am - Lifestyle shows (repeat & New)
8am - Cooking Shows
9am - Studio 10 Saturday
11am - The Living Room - encore
12 noon - variety of shows
5pm - Ten News First
5:30pm - Sports Tonight (move to an earlier time)
6pm - Luxury Escapes
6:30pm - TBA
7:30pm - Ambulance UK.

Sunday
5PM - TEN News First
5:30PM - Sports Tonight
6PM - various repeat lifestyle shows (cooking, animal, fishing)
6:30PM - The Project (Cut Sunday Edition to 30 mins)
7PM - I’m A Celebrity/Masterchef/Bachelor IN Paradise/Bachelor/Bachelorette etc.

Ten Schedule for 2019:
Saturday:
5pm - Ten News
6pm - Sports Tonight
6.30pm - a variety Sports Show (something like “Roy & HG Monday Dump” and “Before the Game”)
7.30pm - Ambulance UK/Aus
8.30pm - Rove
9.30pm - Movie

Sunday:
5pm - News
6pm - Sports Tonight
6.30pm - The Project Interviews with Lisa Wilkinson (her “exclusive interviews”). Short, sharp 30 minute show
7pm - Reality Shows (I’m a celebrity / Masterchef / Dating Shows etc)
8.30pm - NCIS franchise
9.30pm - NCIS franchise

CHANNEL 10 JANUARY 2019

SUNDAY
6:00 The Sports Project
*Hosted by Peter Helliar and Tommy Little
6:30 The Sunday Project
7:30 I’m a Celebrity
8:30 Kinnie Live

WEEKDAYS MONDAY-THURSDAY
6:00 Come Dine With Me
6:30 The Project

MONDAY
7:30 I’m a Celebrity
8:30 Hughsey We Have A Problem

TUESDAY
7:30 I’m A Celebrity
8:30 Show Me The Movie

WEDNESDAY
8:30 Mr Black

THURSDAY
8:30 Trial by Kyle

FRIDAY
7:30 The Living Room
8:30 Graham Norton

SATURDAY
7:30 Bring Back Saturday Night
8:30 Mr Black Encore

I think a better option for Kyle Sandilands than Trial By Kyle would be a Jerry Springer type show- possibly screening at 9:30pm (instead of 8:30pm) for more “contentious issues” Possibly called The Kyle Sandilands Show

But that isn’t what ten has commissioned. Just going upon the show they already have. But interesting idea.

Could be an option if Trial By Kyle fails

Not a big fan of Kyle as is to be honest so I wouldn’t want to see him front another show.

Nor am I, but I was thinking if Ten wanted to retain his services, maybe pit it in a slot traditionally reserved for boffoons like Thursday (The Footy Show)

Could Ten do an Aussie version of Naked Attraction … would rate better than Blind Date surely lol . Put it an 8.30 timeslot somewhere…

An idea for Ten’s schedule, adding in a new lineup to end the last two months on Ten

JANUARY 13 - FEBRUARY 10
NIGHTLY 6:00-7:30- The Project, Pointless, The Sports Project
7:30 I’m A Celebrity, The Living Room

FEBRUARY 11 - MARCH 21
NIGHTLY 6:00-7:30 The Project, Pointless, The Sports Project
7:30 Sunday Night Takeaway, Dancing With The Stars, Ambulance Australia, Changing Rooms

MARCH 25 - MAY 6
NIGHTLY 6:00-7:30 The Project, Pointless, The Sports Project
7:30 Sunday Night Takeaway, Dancing With the Stars, Bachelor in Paradise

MAY 7 - JULY 26
NIGHTLY 6:00-7:30 Come Dine With Me Australia, The Project, The Sports Project
7:30 Masterchef

JULY 29 - SEPTEMBER 19
NIGHTLY 6:00-7:30 Come Dine With Me Australia. The Project, The Sports Project
7:30 Survivor Australia (Sunday-Tuesday), The Bachelor

SEPTEMBER 22 - NOVEMBER 7
NIGHTLY 6:00-7:30 Come Dine With Me Australia, The Project, The Sports Project
7:30 The Amazing Race (Sunday-Tuesday), The Bachelorette

NOVEMBER 10 - DECEMBER 20
NIGHTLY 6:00-7:30 Come Dine With Me Australia Christmas Special, The Project, The Sports Project
7:30 Secret Life of 5 Year Olds (Spin Off From 4 Year Olds), Super Nanny Australia, Ambulance Australia, The Apprentice (Wednesday-Thursday)

I would stick with Pointless until Masterchef begins and give Come Dine With Me a good launch with Masterchef. I know a lot would think its too much cooking but Come Dine With Me is about the narrator and the quirks of the contestants rather than all about the food. I also think this would provide some good content for Peach in reruns later on.