MediaSpy User Demographics

I live in Maryland, and never once have I looked around and thought “wow, this reminds me of South Australia”

4 Likes

Yes. South Australia is way better than that of Maryland in everything :crazy_face:

(Just kidding. I’m sure it’s a great place to be).

As for Queensland and California? You’ve got to be kidding me. Couldn’t be more diametrically opposite to each other unless if you’re talking about the climate (and even then).

Victoria’s probably closest to California, Washington state or New York. Queensland would probably be more South East (Florida, Georgia maybe), whilst the rural north is probably similar to the Deep South.

And I’m pretty sure I got all that wrong too :rofl:

Australia is nothing like the United States

(WA is exactly like Texas though lol)

We are similar. There is no denying that the closest countries that represent Australia in demographics, governments, democracy, culture, economies and history are Canada, New Zealand and the United States.

But I did though?

Australian people may be similar to American people in a lot of ways, but the countries are quite different

Americans who move to Australia (at least the ones I’ve met) find it very different

1 Like

i think we can move on from this poll topic

11 Likes
Who thinks that Morning News is too tabloid?
  • Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

0 voters

1 Like

Nevermind, it’s working

Maybe this thread should be renamed “Polls” or something?

maybe people need to check the topic heading and see what Demographics means. This poll isn’t it.

6 Likes

You can’t make another poll thread. You have to post them here.

If there was a completely pointless poll serving absolutely no purpose, would you leave a vote on it?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

I’d just emoji. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes
Which continent do you live on?
  • Oceania
  • Antarctica
  • North America
  • South America
  • Africa
  • Asia
  • Europe

0 voters

1 Like

Counting Australia as Oceania yeah?

Which is incorrect as it’s a geographical region, not a continent. Not all landmasses are part of a continent.

2 Likes

It will still count

1 Like

Don’t worry I was just confirming. :+1:

Wow we have people from Antarctica on here.

3 Likes

Australia in name is both a country and a continent, both with different definitions obviously.

2 Likes