MediaSpy User Demographics

Thought this was the best place to announce this, that sounds petty and silly, but given I didn’t just come on board overnight as a member on this forum.

I’ve been wanting to do it for quite a while now, my decision was made a couple of days ago.

I am going on hiatus, but it is actually probably goodbye.

I’m sorry, or whatever, some might be happy. Don’t really know what more to day.

:cry:

I will keep my account (assuming admin doesn’t delete), I hope not, for archival purposes.

But I will delete my name / photo / log out and delete all shortcuts. Also to remind myself.

It’s been a pleasure since January 2012. Love you all (in a non-sexual kind of way).

:wave:

9 Likes

A real shame if this is the end over one joke, Luke. We’ve had our battles but I actually can’t remember what MediaSpy was like before you.

15 Likes

I loved your posts, Luke. I hope we do see you again soon.

2 Likes

We dont remove accounts as a policy, it disrupts the flow of posts previously made

8 Likes

Don’t go! Please stay.

2 Likes

I’ve got a Peroni in the fridge at home I’m gonna crack open for you tonight Luke. :beers:

7 Likes

No Penfolds? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Noooooooooooooo :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Looks like it’s time to make some billboards telling Luke to come back :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Three Billboards Outside Mornington Peninsula (2018)

15 Likes

Classified MA15+ (M for the pre-8.30pm screening on Seven Melbourne)

4 Likes

Should be on Ten. Luke does have a soft spot for Ten.

1 Like

Dear MediaSpy members,

I haven’t logged in since I left and wasn’t going to log in again and post further, but wanted to have a final check of any notifications and there’s tons (obviously), so apologies if I don’t reply to everything.

But I need to clarify something, unequivocally:

I did not leave because of that silly discussion about a TV social media account or any other discussion in any other thread. That had ZERO to do with leaving.

I thought that was clear with what I said in my last post? In that my decision had been pondering for a long time and had been made days prior. That discussion that got out of hand though, which I apologise for (I must’ve been in a bad mood or something) was more of a reminder or tipping point for me.

That I have just fallen out of love with the MediaSpy forums and commenting on / talking about TV. As I said, it wasn’t just sudden. I just don’t have any passion or love for it any more, sadly. I make no apologies for that.

Thank you to all the staff over the years who tolerated me and allowed me to share my thoughts / opinions. Past and present.

There is NO hard feelings and I again apologise for that day I left, it was rushed and I wasn’t in a great mood I don’t think.

I should never say never, that would be foolish of me, but certainly for the foreseeable future I am not coming back.

Also at quick glance, I would appreciate if I wasn’t discussed in any negative light or discussed about in general from now on, as that would be behind my back and obviously I won’t be logged in. Unless it is justified or relevant to a topic or thread and is in good nature. If that makes sense.

Love,

Luke :slight_smile:

15 Likes

It’s sad you have no interest in commenting on TV anymore.

Just one thing though, if you’re going to continue posting at TVTonight under an alias - you should probably remove MediaSpy.org as your website on your username.

3 Likes

Seriously, we will miss you around here. All the best.

2 Likes
  • Lollies
  • Chocolate

0 voters

• Windows
  • Mac
  • Linux
  • Other

0 voters

Was about to have a hissy fit about Windows being so high and then noticed only 3 votes :joy::thinking:

2 Likes

Preferred supermarket

• Coles
  • Woolworths
  • Aldi
  • Costco
  • IGA
  • Other

0 voters

1 Like

Do you like useless polls?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Aldi ist der beste Supermarkt im ganzen Welt.

6 Likes