MediaSpy User Demographics

Are you an RSS feed?

• Yes
  • No
  • I just write like one

0 voters

Lol!

Our how about Sevensexual, Ninesexual and Tensexual to define your TV allegiance?

2 Likes

Walking on a fine line talking about sexuality, let’s not upset anyone about joking about sexuality :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

[Inner-city smugness intensifies]

3 Likes

But I wanted to out myself with style.

4 Likes

Maybe Mediaspy has a mind and agenda of its own.

Oh another one joins the pack. :rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

2 Likes

I’m writing a feature article about the republic versus monarchy at the moment, so I figured this would be an interesting question to see how MS fares:

If a referendum were held today on whether Australia should become a Republic, with a President replacing the Gov General by appointment by the Parliament, how would you vote?

• In Favour of becoming a Republic
  • In Favour or retaining the Monarchy

0 voters

1 Like

Is the president appointed someway or popularly elected? That was the problem last time we voted on this.

1 Like

Appointed in the same way the current GG is.

(ye my original post, is appointed by Queen on the advice of the PM).

1 Like

Doesn’t matter which your preferred type of republic is. Your vote is for a republic.

That’s what I thought when I was young and naive in 1999 and voted yes - although agreeing with the model proposed (2/3 of parliament).

I find the ‘most preferred network’ poll interesting!

Consdiering Seven has been the highest-rating network for such a long time now and all…

Similar to how Ten end up winning all the Logies :thinking:

1 Like

If that poll had been run back when Nine was the highest rating network, the results would have been quite different. Seven was cheered on here when they were the second place network.

8 Likes

Welp I know how Nine can bring back “Still the One”

STILL THE ONE*

*According to MediaSpy User Demographics, April 25, 2017
:stuck_out_tongue:
5 Likes

lemme just change my vote lmao

6 Likes

I wonder about the preference of the members who didn’t participate - it really needed a “none of the above” option as many would not have a preferred network, just preferred programs.

I prefer Netflix.

What radio stations do we all listen to?

• Triple J (Bangers Only)
  • Hit
  • Nova
  • Triple M/LocalWorks
  • KIIS
  • Pure Gold
  • ABC Radio
  • Macquarie (NewsTalk/Talking Lifestyle)
  • Community
  • Streaming services
  • Other

0 voters

Can’t believe this wasn’t asked.[poll type=regular public=true]

• Fold
  • Scrunch
  • It’s complicated
    [/poll]
  • Toy Story
  • Toy Story 2
  • Toy Story 3