Married at First Sight

Money well spent? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Brisbane-based flight attendant-turned-beautician Melinda Willis will be one of the several women looking for love on the show.

Her Instagram account boasts over 150,000 followers, including past cast members KC Osborne, Jules Robinson, Joshua Pihlak and Jason Engler.

Reports tonight - headlined on Seven

I really hope this crap on our tvs starts to die.

Apparently the cast of the next season has been leaked to Mediaweek. Not sure if the names are correct.

Meanwhile, former MAFS contestant Martha Kalifatidis revealed last night that she is pregnant.

1 Like

Wish this person would just disappear.

1 Like

According to Sunday Herald Sun’s Fiona Byrne, filming for the new season had wrapped up except for the reunion episode, and word is that another cheating scandal could be on the cards.

What a shocker! :laughing:

6 Likes

New MAFS promo airing on first ad break of “Christmas with Delta”

Featuring a flat black and white Nine logo
Followed by a gold logo

Great promo overall

1 Like
2 Likes

Bring. It. On.

1 Like

again. actors or the real people in the promo? (not the cutaways) we’ve seen them all listed on DM

Real people or actors its all same same regardless. The cast appears all tied to agencies, instagram and so on. Daily Mail reported a few (looks like two) have links to Nine in the past, surprise surprise.

They don’t really like taking risks with the average Joe do they. I guess they are probably too boring, stick to the drama filled nutjobs.

Nine’s press release

In 2023, Australia’s biggest guilty pleasure returns for its most anticipated season yet.

Celebrating a milestone anniversary, the 10th season of Married at First Sight will raise the stakes with a new cast of participants ready for a chance at love.

As the experiment marks a decade, expect more breathtaking weddings, thought-provoking commitment ceremonies and dramatic dinner parties.

Certified clinical sexologist Alessandra Rampolla and relationship experts John Aiken and Mel Schilling will return to pair brave singles from across the country.

Testing the bonds of couples, our experts will once again explore the influence of science in developing genuine, long-lasting relationships.

With a signature blend of unfiltered emotion, highly charged passion and genuine love, MAFS will captivate audiences as television’s undisputable reality juggernaut ushers in a new era.

Married at First Sight is produced by Endemol Shine Australia (a Banijay company) for the 9Network.

Married at First Sight returns after the Australian Open on Channel 9 and 9Now

Promo from tonight

2 Likes
1 Like

Same old again.

I cannot wait for the “biggest scandal ever” to appear, and cannot wait to hear the contestants get upset that their partners have a secret and /or flirted with another person.

3 Likes

Or the contestants who always pull the innocent victim card at some point that they are being made to look bad or a villain. The producers are editing me bad my life is ruined blah blah blah…

I mean you have had 9 seasons to get your head around that happening. No sympathy at all. I still cannot get my head around anyone even wanting to become remotely connected to this franchise. They are all nuts and attention seeking morons. Love? Haha

7 Likes