Married at First Sight

I for one was grateful to see the extent of it. I mean ringing your sister and doing it on the phone while your partner is in bed is pretty low. At least go outside and have enough respect to try to conceal it more.

Martha’s the town gossip whose comments have started the majority of the conflicts that have played out. Jessika and Mick were a massive mismatch from day one, however, surprisingly she has repeatedly said she likes him. It’s either Martha’s opinion Jess doesn’t like him or she’s had conversations with Jess that we haven’t seen.

Jessika is another snob who belittles and stands over the man she is with. She thinks she’s so much better than a farmer but he looks like a much more purer soul and genuine person. So it’s funny to watch her deluded self go about things.

1 Like

Another example of FOMO.

1 Like

Another example of MORON.

6 Likes

The current season is now the No.1 TV show on both sides of the Tasman. I don’t think many Australian shows have achieved this feat before this show.

Not surprised even though they’re a week behind. I managed to catch a few episodes of the show while I was in NZ recently.

I feel sorry for New Zealand.

2 Likes

What about us :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ?

We are beyond help. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Another example of STUPID

2 Likes
2 Likes

:poop:?

Did you poo poo your own story @TV_Addict? :joy:

Or are you saying that the show is :poop:?

1 Like

The show .

1 Like

I made a comment earlier how they need people who are comfortable with cameras in their face following them 24/7 for a number of weeks. People who’ve done some acting work are generally a good fit for the show.

:roll_eyes: Because they need to act out the scenes that the producers have written?

3 Likes

Exactly. Believe it or not people who have done an acting stint in their lives are real people too. Does it really matter that some of these people have attempted doing “extra” work on Home and Away or low budget movies or commercials years ago? Woopdidoo. All it says about them is that they want to be on camera and are good on camera so would more likely apply and get on a show like this.

2 Likes

Because we’ve been brainwashed to accept fake people and contrived drama in our reality shows now.

1 Like

An apparent spoiler has appeared on Facebook. Link to news.com.au story:

Old news. TC link was first reported last week & photos appeared Monday.

1 Like