Lie With Me (formerly With Intent) (formerly Breathless)

From TVTonight, due later this year apparently.

Australian / British co-production With Intent starring Brett Tucker, Charlie Brookes and Phoebe Roberts is about to finish filming after border delays and is due later this year.

2 Likes

Looks like the show has had another name change. According to the latest promo for Channel 5 upcoming dramas it’s now called “Lie With Me”.

Any news how far off it is?

No release date yet.

1 Like

Lie With Me

Premieres Thursday, 19 August At 8.30pm

New Start. New Country. New Life. What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

You know the classic tale… Picture perfect family relocates to the other side of the world to start a new life, only to have those pesky skeletons in their closet also make the move? Not ideal.

Premiering Thursday, 19 August at 8.30pm, 10’s all new Australian four-part drama Lie With Me, sees British woman Anna and her Australian husband Jake, move back to Melbourne with their two small children. With Anna resuming her career, they hire a young live-in nanny to help. But local girl Becky is anything but the innocent stranger she pretends to be…

Starring Brett Tucker ( Neighbours, McLeod’s Daughters ,) and Britain’s finest and Charlie Brooks ( EastEnders , UK’s I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here! ), Lie With Me is a story of deception, following your instincts and what lengths you would go to in order to protect the ones you love.

5 Likes

Good that it’s finally ready to go. Hopefully it doesn’t disappoint.

Read some reviews from the UK, they weren’t great.

Also, standard 10 announcing a new show 2 weeks before premiere. Shows very little confidence sadly.

I’ve seen it all - I thought it was great. And at only 4 eps it’s a really easy watch. The twist at the end of the first episode will hook you for the following 3.

Has this been bumped? I tried to program it into Fetch but 10’s guide has Law and Order: SVU on Thursday.

Great catch. It has been bumped!

1 Like

Thought so. I had seen one ad then nothing.

I think it would have been smashed in the ratings with The Bachelor lead in.

1 Like

And probably cause they want to run Bachelor double episodes in the slot and don’t want this airing at 9:30pm or later.

Clap to the mod who named / renamed this thread :joy: Made me chuckle!

2 Likes

The advance schedule as posted by TV Cynic today confirms the debut of Lie with Me has been bumped.

Maybe it will be paired with The Bachelorette instead?

Now expected in Q4.

The impending return of Gogglebox also means the Thursday post-8.30 timeslot won’t be available from early September.

New Start, New Life, Same Lies.

Lie With Me.

Premieres Wednesday, 3 November At 8.30pm On 10 And 10 Play On Demand.

Lust, betrayal and deception will take centre stage when 10’s gripping new drama, Lie With Me premieres Wednesday, 3 November at 8.30pm.

Starring Charlie Brooks ( EastEnders ) and Australia’s own Brett Tucker ( McLeod’s Daughters, Neighbours ), Lie With Me will have you clinging to the edge of your seat and second-guessing the characters you thought you knew.

British woman Anna (Charlie Brooks) and her husband, Jake (Brett Tucker), relocate to his native Australia with their two small children. Haunted by mysterious events that occurred in London, Anna resumes her career and welcomes a young nanny into the house. Becky (Phoebe Roberts) seems a perfect fit, but little does Anna know, she’s hiding a sinister secret.

Desperately looking for someone to trust, and noticing her husband’s secretive behaviour and wandering eye, Anna is pushed to the brink, and sets an elaborate trap with irreversible consequences.

2 Likes

At last, four weeks without Bull triple*.

*Unless if it rates like rubbish and burned off in two weeks.

1 Like