Hughesy, We Have A Problem

There will be a Christmas special according to 10’s summer programming promo aired tonight. Not sure if it will be recorded in the same period as next season’s episodes.

First promo for the Christmas special aired tonight during Christmas with Australian Women’s Weekly. Panellists include Kate Langbroek, Ross Noble, Nikki Osborne, Charlie Pickering with special guest Santa Claus.
It will be shown next Monday (December 23) at 7.30pm.

:open_mouth: Really? Wow!

3 Likes

On of the promos for the new season starting in January.

Promo 2

4 Likes

The new season will have an accompanying podcast version, with best bits from the show.

The new season premieres Monday 20th January at 9pm.

1 Like

Mondays is where it should have been from the beginning.

2 Likes

Yeah. Ten should stick to having their comedy shows on Monday nights so the audience stays with them whatever is on.

**Hughesy, We Have A Problem,

Returns Monday 20 January At 9.00pm

I Got 99 Problems, What To Watch Ain’t One.

How’s that New Year’s resolution going? Yeah, we thought so. But never fear! Hughesy is here to solve all the problems that a juice cleanse and gratitude journal can’t.

He’s assembled a panel of the funniest comedians around and is ready to unpack the messiness of modern life when Hughesy, We Have A Problem returns for a third season on Monday 20 January at 9.00pm.

Each week, members of the audience, the panel, special celebrity guests and even Hughesy himself share the qualms and questions that plague us all.

Helping Hughesy find the answers is a top-notch couch-filled with Australia’s funniest comedians including Amanda Keller, Tommy Little, Tanya Hennessy, Denise Scott, Nazeem Hussain and Ross Noble.

So while the fall out of those ‘New Year, New Me’ expectations may have left you with 99 problems, something to watch on a Monday night sure isn’t one of them.

3 Likes

I wish 10 would chill out on the Tommy Little exposure. He was good when he wasn’t on air so much. But I just find him too much now that he I see him more.

3 Likes

They bleeped a couple of f-bombs tonight.

Did they get a lot of complaints last week? There did seem to be an unusually high amount of them last week.

1 Like

I know this was discussed earlier on this thread but until I saw them mention it during the show I didn’t realise it was filmed in Sydney. Seems odd because I thought Dave Hughes (and often many of the panel guests) was based in Melbourne.

1 Like

I guess it’s just where 10’s available studios are located at their Pyrmont headquarters which have dictated where the show is filmed.

1 Like

Tonight’s episode (February 3) will start later at 9.15pm, due to the extended premiere of Australian Survivor All Stars.

It’s scheduled for 9:22pm now.

On tonight’s show Hughesy mentioned he was mistaken for k.d. lang who performed on Fire Fight Australia concert two weeks ago, which means the episode must have been recorded very recently.

2 Likes

Yes, they seem to only be a week behind this year. You could tell from episodes earlier in the season.

He desperately needs fresh material. That’s a joke he trots out with tedious regularity.

6 Likes