Home and Away

Well, it’s not about you. :stuck_out_tongue:

His real name never had an ‘s’ in it. He was born Luke Jacob Ashwood.

1 Like

LUKE JACOBZ COMES HOME TO THE BAY

Home and Away favourite reprises his role as Angelo Rosetta

Home and Away is thrilled to announce that Luke Jacobz has returned to Summer Bay.

It’s been almost a decade since his character Angelo Rosetta left the Bay, and now he’s back on the police force with everything to prove.

On reprising the role, Luke Jacobz said: “It’s been 10 years since I was last here so I’m really looking forward to meeting all the new cast and to see some old friends too. I’m so excited that my first scene back is with Ray (Alf) ! We all have so much to catch up on! The show has always delivered great Aussie drama and I’m thrilled to be part of the talented family once more.”

Luke Jacobz comes home to the bay soon.

Why is he wearing a suit on the beach? Looks strange.

Probably because he is a detective now.

So I am not the only one complaining out too much violence on the show. Why can’t Summer Bay be a sleepy little seaside town once again?

Thursday 19 March

1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like

Time for The Latest to take over 7pm

Home and Away have 6 months worth of episodes to screen.

2 Likes

and 6 years of TV Week covers.

3 Likes

But if this lasts that long they’ll run close… could afford to have a short break at least

Don’t even joke about it. If it’s the only show with new episodes then we will have Home and Away covers for the rest of 2020. :cry:

They might just ration the episodes and only show it Monday to Thursday.

1 Like

They already do…

Yes, but they had been showing doubles and triples on a Thursday to speed it along.

They haven’t done that all year.

in previous years, they’ve had double and triple episodes on Thursday nights.

They may just have to air single episodes on those nights to prolong the season.

1 Like

All year? A whole year? That doesn’t seem right.

All year. Meaning all this year. You know what I meant.

This year. OK. That’s different.