Hey Hey It’s Saturday specials

Why are people thinking this is a bad thing? The specials have run their course and no one cares anymore.

3 Likes

Yet, the Best of the Best of the Worst of Red Faces Special is still in Seven’s schedule next Thursday - the first week of the official 2023 Ratings Season. Obviously the people at Seven think it might do okay - even if it is there just as a filler.

When was this originally on? was it late last year?

The Best of the Best & Worst of Red Faces (17 July 2022)
The Very Best of the Best & Worst of Red Faces (18 July 2022)

1 Like

Thanks for that. For some reason, it says 2019 on 7plus.

2 Likes

Also see latest associated special :

3 Likes

This is quite shocking during ratings season at 7.30pm, showing highlights from not even the main show.

6 Likes

It’s hardly any worse than those funniest dog and cat videos specials…

2 Likes

Yet I am actually interested by the idea and will set the date.

1 Like

Good for you?

Point being, it can’t be such a terrible idea to fill 60 minutes of prime-time. I rarely hang out for 7:30 content these days except Law & Order classic episodes and the new Sat NCIS: Los Angeles eps which is on its last legs. The rest is mostly reality junk and there is just no way that I can sit there and stomach it.

2 Likes

Is Russell Gilbert Show coming on this year?

1 Like

What’s with Seven’s obsession with old has-beens that doesn’t rate? Why can’t they get anything right?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s on Wednesday 8 March 7:30 PM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

They’re stealing from their own 7two audience!

3 Likes

Do you have a look at ratings for each Hey Hey special?

Thanks. But why would Seven put it against MAFS?

With The Best of the Russell Gilbert Show finishing up tonight, i wonder when Seven are going to air “the best of” his other shows - Russell Gilbert Live (from 2000) and Russell Gilbert Was Here (from 2001)?

We’ll have the ‘Best of the Best of the Worst of Ossie Ostrich’ and ‘Worst of the Worst of the Best of Dickie Knee’ next.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t complain about an Ossie compilation show :heart_eyes:

4 Likes