Foxtel Now

Does the Foxtel Now Box support live streaming FTA channels through their native apps on the box (eg 10 Play, 7 Plus etc.)?

I’m thinking about getting a Foxtel Now Box for a spare room which doesn’t have an ariel.

1 Like

I believe so - I was able to install them on my Foxtel Now box

1 Like

Interesting development.

1 Like

I got an email from Foxtel Now earlier in the week offering me a free Foxtel Now box - I wonder whether something new is launching soon, not to mention this:

1 Like

Why would they do that?

1 Like

Seems like it was a Kayo decision

1 Like

I hope they plan on putting kayo on the Iq4

Doubt it, as they’d want people to subscribe to the sports pack.

I don’t think they would do completely like that though. They probably put it on there as an individual app or make up some deal where if you are already a subscriber to the sports pack you will get access to it.

1 Like

10HD channel on Foxtel Now seems to be Spree TV.

foxtel now doesnt have free to air tv unless your talking about 10 play or the foxtel now box

Sorry, i meant the Foxtel Now Box. Anyway a re-scan will probably fix it

1 Like

My 10HD seems to be fine, but just noticed they finally added the GemHD logo at long last. I wonder how long it will be before they update to the new Seven logos.

1 Like

You wonder when they’ll add 9 rush and 10 shake as well. Considering they use a free to air tuner why can’t those channels be availed?

1 Like

I went to cancel my Foxtel Now and they offered me a $10 discount, so $15 a month instead of $25 for the next four months. I might now keep it for a couple more months.

2 Likes

I get the same crap every time I log into 9Now.

1 Like

Plus if you scroll through a show on 9Now, even for just a few minutes, every time you resume viewing you have to sit through 4-6 ads. Frustrating.

1 Like

While Kayo Sports and Binge subscriber numbers are rising …

Foxtel Now reached 178,000 subscribers (171,000 paid), down 17%