FOX8

According to my Calcuations: Fresh Off The Boat has just 5 Episodes Remaining on FOX8’s Schedule and the Series Finale is’nt airing in the US until February 21 so where getting Closer to airing all the Episodes Made. While were also 4 Eps behind the States with Single Parents as do Superstore with 3. But it’s Bless this Mess that’s the Furtherest Behind with 6 and All Four American Sitcoms are’nt airing a new Ep over there this week, So i Hope FOX8 will do a Double Ep of Bless This Mess Once Fresh off the Boat Wraps it’s Run in March over here.

1 Like
1 Like

Family Animation Marathon<

Starts today on FOX8 or stream on Foxtel NOW

Tuesday April 14 – Sunday April 19 on FOX8 or stream on Foxtel NOW.

Getting bored of your family? Foxtel has the mother of all marathons to control the chaos with a six-day Family Animation Marathon – available to screen on FOX8 or stream on Foxtel NOW.

Settle in this week with the most hilarious episodes across four of the best animation series – American Dad, Bob’s Burgers, Family Guy and The Simpsons .

American Dad – Created by Mike Barker, Seth MacFarlane and Matt Weitzman, American Dad follows the random escapades of Stan Smith, a conservative C.I.A Agent dealing with family life, and keeping America safe, all in the most absurd way possible.

Bob’s Burgers – Created by Loren Bouchard, Bob Belcher is a third-generation restaurateur who runs Bob’s Burgers with his loving wife and their three children. Bob believes his burgers speak for themselves and isn’t afraid to offer a variety of off-beat creations. Bob’s wife, Linda, supports his dream but is becoming sick of the slow times, as the restaurant is constantly in danger of going out of business.

Family Guy – Created by Seth McFarlane, Family Guy centres on the Griffins, a family consisting of parents Peter and Lois, their children, Meg, Chris and Stewie; and their anthropomorphic pet dog, Brian. The show is set in the fictional city of Quahog, Rhode Island, and exhibits much of its surreal and dark humour in the form of cutaway gags.

The Simpsons – Created by Matt Groening and arguably the most famous animated family with catch phrases like “D’oh” and “Eat my shorts”, The Simpsons follows working-class father Homer Simpson and his dysfunctional family Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie as they deal with comical situations and the ups-and-downs of life in the town of Springfield.

Click here to view the promo

Still no new episodes of Bob’s Burgers on Fox8?

Yes. Bob’s Burgers season 9 premieres Sunday 10 May at 9:30pm with double episodes.

2 Likes

Finally!!

1 Like

Wow Foxtel are really behind with this show. These episodes aired 18 months ago. Let’s hope they go straight into season 10 which is airing now.

1 Like

Good news, Bob’s Burgers will be back for season 11.

4 Likes

Can anyone tell me why Season 5 of Superstore is no longer available on demand?
Quite annoying to be mid-way through watching a season and it suddenly disappears…

1 Like

Maybe added to Amazon Prime Video soon? Season 1-4 on there, perhaps rights expired with Foxtel?

1 Like

I thought Season 5 of Superstore would be on Binge?

_ _

Does anyone know if Foxtel is airing Season 10 of Bob’s Burgers yet ? I believe I think they finished Season 9 ?

They have not aired season 10 yet. I disconnected Foxtel halfway through season 9 and it is stupid that there is no easy legal way to watch the rest of it. I wish they would put it on Binge.

1 Like

Season 9 is on Itunes on special at the moment .

1 Like

Fox8 has been ruined by the Comedy Channel programming. Its really crap.

They should move the animations to a new channel of just The Simpsons, Futurama, American Dad, Family Guy and Bobs Burgers.

2 Likes

And South Park.

Can’t they pick up American Housewife?

It’s truly awful. RIP FOX8.

I really don’t understand the way they have treated Bob’s Burgers. They’re the only legal way to watch the series (short of purchasing it) in Australia, yet there’s only a handful of episodes a week, mostly very early morning, And with the animation shows regularly making the top 20 shows in the Foxtel ratings, you’d think they’d keep these front and centre. Odd, and a shame.

2 Likes

It’s pretty fucked. FOX8 used to be their premiere channel (of non-HBO content). Now it’s a dumping ground, and FOXComedy is just Fox Hits still.

3 Likes

So back in 2017 did Ten have first run rights to Bob’s Burgers then they didn’t have the cash or something to keep paying Fox and Foxtel got the rights ? It’s a shame it’s not on 7mate.

2 Likes