Fox League

Disappointed that Vossy is no longer hosting Sunday Ticket, he somewhat created the show and got the viewers to name is originally.

It’s because there needs to be a token female on every show/broadcast for some reason.

1 Like

I too am dissapointed not to see Vossy on the Sunday ticket but I think he’ll call the 4pm game then

1 Like

or he just pinched it from the nfl network in the us more likely

Yeah I actually thought Vossy would get his own show but no. I don’t see Gasnier on the Sunday ticket either.

I echo the sentiments others have made about Vossy no longer hosting Sunday Ticket - he really made the show into his own. However, it seems like he’ll be doing more commentating since it seems from the press release that Fox League will only have three main commentators (Smith, Speed and himself)

I’d imagine it will be four main commentators if you add Glen Larmer for the NZ matches, plus who they use for the NSW Cup.

They have
Joel Caine & Russell too.
They only ever name Voss and Smith anyway

Ken Laben and Daryl Halligan did the first trial for Sky nz
Charity Shield up soon

No signs of Fox League today apart from the normal ads. Odd though the media was reporting it starts today yet Foxtel says Feb 27. I think imo they left it abit too late and they should’ve launched it last week. Still using the normal coloured chevrons for the scoreboard and noticed they changed the NRL symbol on the Fox Sports website with an inverted chevron under the 2 chevron that represent NRL on Fox Sports.

Guessing the updated graphics won’t come until either Thursday when Fox Sports More launches or next Monday when Fox League launches.

Charity shield scoreboard still the same Matt Russell in commentary

If any of those outlets reporting the channel was meant to launch today bothered to look at a TV guide, they would have known that wouldn’t the case since Ch 502 is still airing other sports until 10pm eastern Friday. At that time, it’s scheduled to start airing a promo loop for the channel until it launches.

The confusing part is that Foxtel’s media blast say 20 Feb as the ‘switch on’ date with programming starting 27 Feb. Looking at the guide it seems that Fox sport 2 proms finish on Friday night

1 Like

The talent featuring on Fox this season I don’t see Gary Belcher or Joel Caine?

3 Likes

Doesn’t look like Brett Finch is there despite the fact he is on the new Friday night show. Hopefully doing some commentary also.

Hopefully not.

1 Like

looks like fox league has become the default channel for quite a few smaller bars around brisbane. i’ve noticed in my travelling that bars that were showing general fox sports channels are now switching to fox league

1 Like

I think everyone gets it now…

Some of those were probably just showing FOX Sports 2 (502) previously and no one has bothered to change the channel?