Fox League

Ah ok, I didn’t see it live but saw them posting highlights (I thought), then again the match could have finished by then… :joy:

Thanks for clearing that up.

1 Like

Yeah the game was shown live on Fox, I watched it.

1 Like

Was surprised to see the BBC covered the England v Tonga Test, usually Sky does.

1 Like

BBC had rights to the World Cup last year

2 Likes

From the Foxtel Upfronts

4 Likes

Well there goes the chances of Nine screening both games live.

I can’t see anywhere that shows what times the Vegas games will be on (only dates of March 2 in the US).

1 Like

I’ve seen times mentioned of around 6pm and 8.30pm

1 Like

Thanks, on Las Vegas time (and still being DST in NSW) that translates to 1pm NSW/12pm QLD and 3.30pm/2.30pm on Sunday March 3 (nb. Las Vegas currently on DST which finishes on 6 Nov).

2 Likes

Penrith will fly to England to face the Wigan Warriors.

3 Likes

The NRL 2024 fixture was announced this morning. Fox League will exclusively broadcast the season opener between Manly and South Sydney, as it is game one of the Las Vegas doubleheader. It will kick off at 1.30pm AEDT on Sunday, March 3 (6.30pm local time on Saturday, March 2).

3 Likes

According to The Sunday Telegraph, Fox League has agreed to televise Melbourne’s trial game in Fiji against Newcastle on Saturday, February 24 next year. Fox League will ship equipment to Fiji and potentially send talent over as part of the broadcast.

2 Likes

Yet they won’t go to the ground here in Australia…

4 Likes

Paul Kent has been found not guilty of the charges levelled against him…so do Fox put him back on the 360 desk next year?

1 Like

You’d have to think he returns (not that I think he probably should)

2 Likes

Hope not, show’s shit as it is. But probably yes.

Tbh, I hope they leave it as it is. Braith has done a really good job all year and tbh I think it would be better to just leave him on there.

1 Like

Yet they call from a studio for finals in Auckland.

3 Likes

I’d heard that was a capacity issue at the ground.

I wonder how Triple M managed to get a box then. Interesting