Fisk

I only just recently watched season 1 and can’t believe how good it actually was. Really looking forward to season 2 but I will likely wait until all episodes are out.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Literally LOL’ing.

I was wondering how they were going to continue the coffee shop downstairs gag. The new wellness shop with Melcome was an absolute crack up. :joy:

1 Like

When the lawyer was trying to click her fingers :sweat_smile: so simple, but so so funny.

1 Like

Great ratings last night. Good to see it doing so well.

1 Like

I thought I recognised the voice on the radio singing in this weeks episode - Gina Riley. Shame we didn’t see her on screen!

2 Likes

Fisk spin-offs coming to ABC :slightly_smiling_face: Including Fisk and the Wisk.

Season 2 final Wednesday 30 November - episode 6.

Deborah Kennedy was a brilliant guest star this week. They should definitely get her back for another episode. Cracked up at her comments about Roz’s hair and calling her Madame Cassowary. :joy:

2 Likes

‘Oh dear! What’s wrong with your head…?’ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Season final of a too-short season is tonight

Snitches get riches

Ray is on leave and has entrusted Helen to hold the Gruber fort. Helen meets with a May/ December couple to discuss their wills and Petro drops by reception with some news for Helen. Roz reveals another passion project and is called away to a local emergency. When allegations against Helen emerge, the Gruber siblings must make a difficult decision regarding Helen’s future with the firm.

2 Likes

Bloody funny episode tonight. Best of this series.

It was great. Looking forward to next week’s new series “Petro wants a Soulmate”? :joy:

2 Likes