ESPN

10 should be airing Game I of both semi finals like how it has been agreed upon in media articles. What I thought the deal is this:
Game II and III of semi finals exclusive to ESPN
Game III, IV and V of grand final exclusive to ESPN.

1 Like

Surprised that Game 2 of the Kings v Hawks series isn’t airing on 10 Peach. Thought when the schedule was announced that the 3pm AEST start time was done to allow for that to happen considering every other match will be played in prime time.

1 Like

In a major win for fans, every game of the Hungry Jack’s NBL Finals Series will be shown live and free.

ESPN has announced it will make all Semi-Finals and Grand Final games available live and free on ESPN, via Kayo Freebies, in addition to ESPN’s existing subscription platforms.

Kayo Freebies can be accessed by downloading the Kayo Sports app or visiting [www.kayosports.com.au/freebies].

To unlock the action, fans simply need to create an account the same way they would for free-to-air streaming apps. Kayo Freebies are free with no credit card details required.

Game 2 of the Sydney Kings v Illawarra Hawks series on Sunday, May 1, will also be broadcast live and free on 10 Peach.

3 Likes
1 Like
3 Likes

I’m expecting a public holiday to be called in Tassie or for Scott Roth to be named Tasmanian of the Year. For basketball to be virtually unknown among the majority of Tasmania to be one very big uniting factor across the state and everyone hanging on the result tonight it’s been amazing the change in a season.

Go JJ’s! #fearthesting #march #defendtheisland

7 Likes

If they win it. Go JackJumpers!

only 1 game is terrible in a grand final series, I was expecting at least 2 on FTA

1 Like

Why do you keep expecting things that aren’t in the broadcast agreement? Watch it on Kayo.

3 Likes

I expected more than 1 game in the grand final series to be available for everyone. What a step backwards from last season to this season. All finals were live on SBS

Bro the games are being shown for free on Kayo.

2 Likes

The NBL have a proper broadcast agreement bringing in actual $$$ and not just revenue share.

Be thankful you can still watch for free via Kayo Freebies.

Can’t expect everything to be on free to air everytime.

3 Likes

to me it seems like a step backwards, now it looks like to me that any finals match on Sunday will be on FTA. Going by the trend this final series.

Yes, the only Sunday remaining (game 2) will be on 10Peach… HYBPA?

what I meant was it seems like outside of Sunday for finals will be on ESPN, when its held on a Sunday it will be on 10.

Yes, that’s the point. :man_facepalming:

1 Like
2 Likes

Super Bowl will likely be called by Joe Buck and Troy Aikman which is ESPN’s NFL commentary team for season 2022-23 after the pair moved from Fox Sports

1 Like

Joe Buck not on FOX is going to be weird

1 Like

Who has the rights in the US?