News Breakfast

1 Like
1 Like

Filmed inside 7 Melbourne:

2 Likes

Some good shots of the set which I haven’t seen properly before

1 Like
1 Like

Some of the control room shots are in the old 7BCM presentation control playout suites.

1 Like

3 Likes

Finally remembered to take this one from the train just north of Gosford… two community radio stations next door to each other.

7 Likes

As seen on TV

3 Likes
4 Likes

So are they just replacing them with new models?

1 Like
3 Likes

They’ve been trialling a new set of robotic cams in Studio B, I assume it will just be upgrading to them.

2 Likes

This is from last year’s Ashes:

2 Likes

I live near Gosford and never knew this station existed.
I know of stations of Coast FM, Triple M Central Coast and Hit 101.3 are located in Gosford while, Rhema 94.9 and STAR 104.5 are located in Erina.

You mean you didn’t know where 50 Plus and Today’s Country studios were, or you didn’t know about them at all?

Yes, the Hit/Triple M studios are at East Gosford, it doesn’t really have line of sight back to the transmitter at Somersby, so needs this tall mast to get the signal back.

Correct. That’s probably because, the stations I mentioned are on or around main roads.
Now I know that we have actually got a good number of local radio stations.

ah yes, the 50 Plus and Todays Country studios are in a laneway off the bottom end of Dwyer St. You can’t see them from Mann St.

Sky News Brisbane studio

2 Likes

Contrary to what it says there on street view, they’re actually in Gosford - just. :wink:

2 Likes