Australian Ninja Warrior

My bet is someone trips over, breaks a fingernail and can’t continue.

2 Likes

Perhaps they also fall in the water and get wet.

3 Likes

My guess:
A competitor will complete the course in a fast time, only to be disqualified because a video replay showed 1mm of their body touched the water or something like that

1 Like

My guess: viewers aren’t dumb and it’ll sink below House Rules on Sunday and then MasterChef the next few nights, at least eventually.

Nine programmers can spin however they want “we’re not disappointed” … “we’re not worried” … “we expect it’ll grow”.

2 Likes

Have they said that? But lets be honest thats what all networks do and if they didn’t advertisers would be asking for full refunds.

3 Likes

Let me just slap a big ol’

on that one.

1 Like

Yes, AdNews had an article Monday morning from Nine programming chief “We’re not worried”.

Interesting they had that Monday morning considering it only screened Sunday night. Very quick of them to get a legitimate quote.

MAFS was such a success because of its promos its like fake news now. Hope promo department get paid well they sell the shows

Pretty sure SBS didn’t trail The Ghan with “WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WILL SHOCK YOU”

6 Likes

I think you know what I mean

Not really. Clearly is just commercial media flogging shit to gullible idiots.

1 Like

I didn’t catch much of last years series but watched the first 3 episodes this week and loved it. And I have to say i haven’t watched much TV in recent years.

Had to love the feelgood story of guy with one leg having a crack.

1 Like

Except it was unfair to have that spinning paddle obstacle 2 legged people cant even cross.

1 Like

As only a very casual Ninja Warrior viewer, what was “The Biggest Controversy”? The only thing I have seen written up about the episode was a guy who was expected to do well only lasted 4 seconds.

Surely you couldn’t have missed it - according to the promos it “stopped the game” :wink:

1 Like

And did it??

I didn’t watch so I have no idea

Surely that wasn’t it. I watched that bit and if that required days of hypes in commercial then this show must be pretty boring.

1 Like

I think that must have been it.

I didn’t see anything else controversial about it, and I watched the whole show.

I just saw a promo for tonight’s episode whereby it looks like a crowd favourite gets disqualified???

1 Like