ABC Comedy - Programs and Schedules

Finally some new episodes of Friday Night Dinner. ABC2 played the first season or two about 2012 then abandoned the show until this year. I ended up stumbling upon subsequent seasons on Stan last year, but they don’t have season 6 yet.

2 Likes

I thought the show was ending at Season 6. Apparently not.

Adam Hills: The Last Leg

New series premieres 6 November at 8:30pm

Ghosts - Season 2

From Tuesday 17 November at 9:15pm

The return of the hugely successful supernatural sitcom, Ghosts, the comedy series about a cash-strapped young couple who inherit a grand country house, only to find it is both falling apart and teeming with the ghosts of former inhabitants.

I thought this channel was going to a different format, has this plan been scrapped.

1 Like

Friday Night Dinner - Xmas

Wednesday 9 December at 8:30pm

Mum has made a fantastic Christmas dinner. The boys are delighted that Grandma is coming, but horrified that Dad’s mum ‘Horrible Grandma’ is coming too – along with her horrible dog.

3 Likes

Sammy J’s 2020 Arse-Crunching Dumpster Fire

Sunday 13 December at 9.10pm

Throughout the arse-crunching dumpster fire that was 2020, one thing remained consistent: Sammy J and his team of troublemakers turned up week in, week out to deliver three minutes of topical satire. It wasn’t quite a vaccine, but it was the next best thing.

From the Ballad of Dunny Roll to the Government Coach’s historic address on the essential nature of hairdressers, join Sammy J and friends as they look back on an objectively dreadful twelve months.

Insert Name Here - Christmas

Tuesday 22 December at 8:30pm

Josh is joined by Chris Packham and historian Suzannah Lipscomb and Richard is joined by Carol Vorderman and James Acaster.

Would I Lie To You Christmas Special

Wednesday 23 December at 9:20pm

Rob Brydon hosts a festive edition of the award winning comedy panel show “Would I Lie To You?”, with Lee Mack and David Mitchell returning as the lightning-quick team captains.

Red Dwarf: The Promised Land

Saturday 26 December at 8:25pm

In this special, the posse meet three cat clerics who worship Lister. Lister vows to help them as they’re being hunted by a feral cat leader who wants to wipe out cats who worship anyone but him.

2 Likes

Kangaroo Beach

SPECIAL SNEAK PEEK 1 - Saturday 26 December at 8:05am

SPECIAL SNEAK PEAK 2 - Saturday 26 December at 6:10pm

33 posts were merged into an existing topic: ABC TV Plus

If you were wondering if the last episode of the current season was the last ever episode, here is the answer.

Penn & Teller: Fool Us airs in Australia on ABC Comedy.

ABC Kids channel airs raunchy show ‘Luke Warm Sex’

ABC viewers have been left scratching their heads after a raunchily-titled program appeared on the Kids channel recently.

Luke Warn Sex with Luke McGregor was at 8:50pm. ABC Kids while closes at 7.30pm - readers were left scratching their heads to wonder what the story was on about.

2 Likes

obviously, people have forgotten it was ABC kids till after 7.30 pm or didn’t realise that after 7.30 ABCs kids became ABC comedy

1 Like

What do you expect
Daily telegraph
Dumb as fucking rocks

The 51st season of Sesame Street starts on ABC Kids today.