60 Minutes

It’s not new. Been around 2-3 years I think.

1 Like

They’ve mentioned that Sarah will continue to do stories for 60 minutes

2 Likes

But Karl also does stories too.

2 Likes

Amelia Adams officially appointed to the 60 Minutes team!

6 Likes

It’s like Days of our Lives but I like it!

6 Likes

Yep defiantly some sort of soapie.

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the 60 Minutes!

Yes. A defiant soap opera. I like it.

1 Like

Related article

What do people think of Tom Steinfort on 60 minutes? I don’t know what it is but I feel he doesn’t have the gravitas for this show.

2 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Never have been a fan tbh. Ross Coulthart was miles better.

2 Likes

Ever since they’ve lost the likes of Ross Coulthart and Charles Woolley, it feels like the show has been missing some heavy-hitting elements (not counting Nick McKenzie’s investigations).

Also it feels like ages since we’ve seen Liz Hayes do a report for the show. Must be busy with UI.

3 Likes

I thought Amelia Adams pulled through with the Alec Baldwin story tonight, I was glued the whole way through - I kept opting in and out with Tom Steinfort’s story.

2 Likes

He lacks presence and charisma. Bar Liz Hayes and Tara Brown, the show doesn’t have punching power in journalism anymore.

3 Likes

Nick McKenzie’s investigations have given 60 Minutes a lot of traction over the past few years.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This week on 60 Minutes

Sunday, February 12, at 8.40pm

SEX, LIES & ALIBIS
When Ghislaine Maxwell, the one-time madam of billionaire paedophile Jeffrey Epstein, was convicted last year of sex crimes against underage girls, her many victims hoped a jail cell would silence her. Turns out they were wrong. As well as currently appealing her 20-year sentence, she has now also begun a concerted campaign to rewrite history. As Tara Brown reports, Maxwell has given an audacious and strangely compelling interview from prison. In it she makes some extraordinary claims, including that the disgraced Prince Andrew is the victim of a malicious hoax. She also rails against those who think she’s cruel, horrible, and guilty of heinous crimes.
Reporter: Tara Brown
Producers: Tracey Hannaford, Sammi Taylor

HOT P!NK
She might be music royalty but one thing’s for sure, there are no airs and graces with superstar Pink. It’s the likely reason Australia has had an enduring love affair with the supercharged singer for more than two decades. In an exclusive interview on 60 MINUTES Amelia Adams discovers Pink is just as easygoing, ferociously frank and funny as ever. And for the singer’s fans down under, she has some particularly good news to share.
Reporter: Amelia Adams
Producer: Garry McNab

This years reporter lineup opener:

4 Likes