2022 Federal Election - Media Coverage

10 using vision from “ABC Exclusive” in the 5pm news. Different to Seven/Nine, much closer to the accident.

6 Likes

10 announcing full election night coverage “from after the news until we get a result”. “We will have a full panel of experts and a few surprises”.

PVO in the studio tonight.

6 Likes

Yes first on air appearance of the campaign. Must’ve been in isolation.

10 also plugged it’s election night coverage as well.

2 Likes

I remember their last election night - was right after they first unveiled that set and they made full use of it with a ticker scrolling along the top etc. Hope they do the same again this time.

6 Likes

They had too many people at that desk.

Overall it wasn’t bad coverage given their absence in that space for more than 20 years. Back in 2019 they still produced live and locally produced news, so who knows what we will get this time around.

They still have a good group of presenters available so hopefully it’s quite a good team they can assemble.

7 Likes

Sandra’s announcement of the election coverage @ 3:24 in this video

2 Likes

Waleed, Chris, Hamish and PVO are all at the network still thankfully

2 Likes

Feel like pure shit just want Christopher Pyne back

2 Likes

Very rarely has much to do with TV networks taking it as the likes of rip-off merchants like the Daily Mail and News.com.Au taking screenshots and putting it into stories.

2 Likes

Wonder if any other networks will take the feed of the Sky people’s forum.

Paul Murray Live Pub Test will broadcast live from Gold Coast next Tuesday April 19, at 8pm AEST, on Sky News.

What a horrible line-up.

5 Likes

I know I shouldn’t be surprised but that lineup :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

I mean, Palmer + Hanson + Newman + Katter? I hope they’re driven out of town.

5 Likes

Expecting to see many zero’s in TV.Cynic’s ratings report :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Even though I’m a political/election junkie, the only reason why I might watch that ‘debate’ is to see how bad of a trainwreck it’ll probably be.

2 Likes

There’ll be so much hot air in the room that it will make nuclear bomb explosions look relatively tame by comparison.

1 Like

Still milking the gaffe. Such a quality newspaper.

1 Like

Fair and balanced :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

At first glance it looks as though it’s talking about Scott Morrison given there’s a picture above the ‘Campaign Chaos’ headline.

2 Likes

Report live from the campaign bus this morning.

3 Likes