2019 New South Wales state election - media coverage

Two issues:

1. Isn’t unfiltered and uncensored the same thing.
  2. I like the idea of the reporters being listed but why place random boxes over skylines. Can’t you creatively integrate them?
4 Likes

Seven have made good use of their set. Very good that they have Chris Meers. Anyone that knows NSW Politics knows he’s probably the heir apparent to Michael Daley as Labor Leader - yet he looks like he could loose his seat tonight and we will be able to get his reaction either way live. He doesn’t sound confident at the moment. Will be interesting either way.

So far Alan Jones has mentioned the Galaxy Poll (Ch9) and Morris Iemma (“on another network”). I’m sure 7 isn’t happy with that!! :joy:

2 Likes

Michael Rowland is, quite simply, Australia’s best anchor and one which I guarantee all 3 commercial networks would kill for. He deserves a flagship show somewhere. Bring him to primetime, ABC (but don’t take him away from my breakfast viewing!).

7’s graphics are the same as before

1 Like

https://twitter.com/getkrackinshow/status/1103580768800976896

2 Likes

Return to Nine’s coverage

Deb Knight joined Pete at 7:06pm

4 Likes

UNFILTERED
UNCENSORED
UNPARALLELED COVERAGE

What a load of tacky and sensationalist rubbish.

11 Likes

Deb Knight, just brought her toothbrush over, she lives there now.

2 Likes

how come the ch 10 show other program and not ten news all night along.
sorry about poor english skill in this post

Ten usually shows little interest in election night coverage, although these days they actually have the on-air talent to do it

1 Like

thank you reply. thank

Barnaby being his usually classy self?

1 Like

Who in their right mind would even think of picking him to be on their panel? Why not John Howard for a change instead of having him for a pointless exclusive interview they had a week ago.

Proves Seven is still run by a bunch of morons.

No point when ABC, Seven and Nine do it already. What point of difference can Ten deliver to justify doing their own costly election coverage AND bring in a good enough crowd?

10 may now have the on air talent, but they still don’t have the level of resources that the others networks have. There is no need for them to do wall to wall coverage tonight. Having local news updates is enough at this stage.

What did he say?

10 News First Update, Sam Dastiyari is joining her in the studio

Sandra said they would be back shortly with another update

Channel 9 have a robot kicking people out

Breaking news popup

3 Likes

don’t know. I’m in Melbourne and not interested enough to look for a live feed :stuck_out_tongue: I just saw that message on the tweets.

Alan Jones inferring he still rents videos, saying you need to show ID to rent a video but you don’t show ID when you vote.

2 Likes