100% Footy

Why do they keep showing this on delay? Did they forget about Gem?

1 Like

100% Footy is back for another year.

The round desk is gone, and is now a normal curved desk. Format and panellists are the same.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Is it just me or is that the same studio the are doing the Stan rugby union coverage from?

Yes, it clearly is the same studio.

4 Likes

Made it to air tonight.

6 Likes

I wonder where it was presented from?

The big studio in North Sydney used for sports coverage mainly (check the Stan Sport thread)

1 Like

It doesn’t look like the usual WWOS studio. have a look at the older pictures further up the thread. the screens behind are a totally different layout.

maybe same studio but different position

1 Like

The show returned for another season tonight. Hosted again by James Bracey, with Paul Gallen and Gus Gould returning as panellist. Journalist Danny Weidler is there too.

Good to have the show back for another year. Same format and same set as previous years. Simple, but informative show.

2 Likes

3 Likes

110% Footy will be airing at a special of 8.30pm on 9Go tomorrow night - due to Wimbledon commitments over on Nine.

3 Likes

100% Footy on 9 Gem tonight at 9:40 PM when Wimbledon switches to main channel.

4 Likes

Last week’s episode was the final episode for 2022.

It’s a shame that there is no episode tonight,. There’s enough content to talk about - from last night’s Grand Final, to giving us a season review, heck even talk about the upcoming World Cup.

5 Likes

I’d say it is probably tied to Footy Classified also airing in the southern states.

Why are they not doing a season wrap episode? like NRL360 do every year.

Who knows :man_shrugging:
Nine, the home of the NRL and they can’t even have a proper season wrap up.

4 Likes

Returns Monday 6 March. 10:30 pm Sydney and Brisbane, 11:55pm Mel, Ade, Per on 9Gem

2 Likes

4 Likes