10 Peach - Programs and Schedules

any ideas as to what it may be?

The theme music makes it pretty obvious.

Not exactly excited about the prospect of Seinfeld repeats on 10 Peach - it’s been done to death on half the other channels!

then what would be more appealing for the channel besides “Seinfeld”

I’ve got the dvds but depending on what timeslot 10Peach gives it, I may tune in.

2 Likes

Friends.

cue the eyerolls at me

If I put my thinking cap on, I wonder what else 10 have picked up? Assuming this is part of a deal with Sony, such as back-catalogue movies, maybe other first run shows coming soon, etc?

As these things are almost never in isolation, even though ‘outputs’ as such no longer occur.

(e.g.) When Seven struck a deal with WB in 2015 (?), it was mainly for TBBT which ended up on 7flix (after various timeslots on their other channels). But, they also got a few other shows and a stack of movies, which they’re still airing currently.

Glad I’m not the only one who does that (has a DVD of something yet when it comes on TV still watches, too lazy to find it and put it on)!

Better off watching Seinfeld on Stan in HD and no ads.

2 Likes

Even though Seinfeld has been whored out to every channel imaginable, I think Peach is the best place for it. It will fit in well alongside all the Raymond, Becker, Frasier and Queens reruns.

5 Likes

Lol Seinfeld has had its fair share of Gomes on the free to air networks . Wonder if it will go in the 7 time slot where Raymond is being played to death currently…

I love Seinfeld and have the HD version on my media center but the fact that it’s still getting played suggests it could do well for the struggling channel

2 Likes

What are Gomes?

Some current 10 Peach promo endtags:

Not a promo but since this Kids Helpline CSA does feature personalities from 10 Peach programs (and seemed to air a lot during the hours I was recording 10 Peach for), it’s worth a mention here:

4 Likes

Due to removal of shows like Strictly Come Dancing, very few hours of original programming:

According to my EPG, Strictly Come Dancing is back in the schedule - 10am-1pm Friday 14 June.

I appreciate the info. I had in the guide I received from 10 but I usually skip through day parts.

Thanks

They’d be smart to keep the timeslot(s) 7flix had it in recent times, often ranking in total people and/or key demos. 7pm give or take?

One possibility, stripped Mon-Fri:

6pm: Frasier
6.30pm: Neighbours
7pm: Raymond
7:30pm to 8:30pm (x2 eps, maybe more): Seinfeld

Did Ten miss a few episodes?

Nah they playing them weirdly and was hard for me to keep up. They play doubles sometimes and then live shows and eliminations together. I dont think they missed any

Luckily for people who actually watched it, if they were recording it the series link would have known.

It was on for 3 weeks at 8.30pm. So, AFAIK, they’ve aired up to ep 4 (launch and wk1 are separate as there’s no elimination).
This week should be episodes 5 and 6, and so on.
Unless it’s aired for 2 weeks already at this 10am timeslot, they’re either skipping some or playing them out of order or it isn’t eps 11 and 12.