Seven & Ten News (SCA)

I’m not sure how long they’ve been running for, but I managed to capture one of these Dulux-sponsored Weather Updates (a combined Southern NSW/ACT update, of course) off Nine South Coast on October 30:

3 Likes

Southern Cross News SA is finished for the year. It returns on Monday 9th January.

You requested this . :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Geez, I wish I could receive SCTV news from here in Melbourne!

His better then the fill-in we have here in Melbourne.

Interesting that the super says Southern Cross Television News. Cheers for that.

1 Like

Santa (Ken Saville) was getting into the festive spirit on the weather earlier tonight. :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Are those caps from 1996 or 2016?

Asking for a concerned viewer.

9 Likes

Haha. The latter I’m afraid. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: 1995 graphics are in that video above. :yum:

Special Christmas endtag used tonight.

4 Likes

Seven News Sydney also used that same animation, but obviously with the Seven News logo at the end.

2 Likes

Former Tas sport presenter Michael Maney is back , filling in as newsreader over summer.

Returning Monday promo:

2 Likes

The past two nights has had Katelyn Barry reading the news from the Hobart newsroom with Sport and Weather done from the Launceston studio.

Paula Anstey is now Paula Grierson.

1 Like

Southern Cross News room back up and running after the month off: https://www.facebook.com/SCNewsSA/photos/a.435901486508488.1073741829.416823881749582/1132755220156441/?type=3&theater&notif_t=like&notif_id=1483940991755943

1 Like

The worst news broadcast IMO.

wow, that’s harsh!

1 Like

That’s some terrible photoshopping.

4 Likes

SC News returned to Sunshine Coast today and lived up to its nickname of 2 minute noodle updates - a total of 2 minutes of news was shown across the entire day in 3 updates.

Hint: If you’re producing a news service without any images to accompany the stories it’s best not to include one about police releasing a CCTV image of a suspect who robbed a pizza shop (0:56).

5 Likes

Isn’t this guy a treasure?

4 Likes