Nine News Content and Appearance (2015-Sept 2020)

Didn’t realise Kris Jenner was hosting Nine News.

3 Likes

@TV.Cynic I am just wondering whether you can tell me who wins the 5am timeslot Seven Early News or Nine Early News. I know you won’t have the numbers but I am just curious.

Probably the best place to post this. The lights go out on Peter Overton…again!

I probably won’t able to do a clip of this (I’m sure it will make it onto 9Now in any case), but rest assured that reference was made to the time when the lights went out on Brian Henderson in 1993! :wink:

4 Likes

That happened only a few weeks ago as well, and Mr Overton also made the same quip then too.

On another note, the super on the Sydney afternoon news updates has been changed from “Sydney News” to “More News”.

2 Likes

Nine News Sydney has once again outstaged Seven with their latest promo:

Thanks to zampakid for the upload! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I saw that yesterday? But then I had to wait a few hours later to watch the Brisbane nine news on 9 now.

At least the Brisbane news had more light been if the sun there went down earlier due to no daylight saving in Queensland

Its a great promo… but waiting for the movie to come out in cinemas though!

6 Likes

Yeah, I’ve heard that Nine News Sydney: The Movie will be out in cinemas around July! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Two minor bloopers occurred on the afternoon news bulletin today - the breaking news sting was accidentally used and the red colour graphic super turned blue.

National Afternoon News presented from Brisbane with Eva Milic.

2 Likes

Something must be going on in the Sydney newsroom - no 9News Now plus now the afternoon news being presented from Brisbane… strange

2 Likes

We’ve had a power outage for some time now in Lane Cove and Artarmon.

3 Likes

thought that might be the issue - knew it was heat related

The TV/radio transmitters at Willoughby/Artarmon/Gore Hill would currently be on back-up power or something, right?

Wow, the the picture quality is horrendous in Brisbane. I thought QTQ would be upgrading their picture quality soon?

So did they get back on air by 6pm? or was it Brisbane News into Sydney?

Yes, thankfully the power went back on in time for Sydney’s 6pm news and the bulletin went to air as usual!

1 Like

I think it would more likely be Melbourne’s news considering the Brisbane bulletin starts an hour later than Sydney’s. :wink:

2 Likes

well that’s what I mean, would Brisbane do the bulletin for Sydney seeing as they had the time.

1 Like

Wouldn’t have been able to. QTQ was still live with its afternoon news. They did an additional hour after concluding the national bulletin.

2 Likes