Nine Network - Programs and Schedules

The Embassy returning to Wednesday nights. Not sure what happened to The Hunt that was originally scheduled for there. Second time it has gone missing.

1 Like

Thankfully I’m gonna watch the Season Premiere of The NRL Footy Show Live Through Streaming of TCN 9 Sydney.

I Bet Many AFL Fans in Brisbane will be watching The AFL Footy Show Stream through GTV 9 Melbourne.

I think rugby league fans in AFL states will try to watch the NRL Footy Show through the TCN9 stream on Wednesday.

Agree and the Producers of that Show Have Gotta Edit the Show for those Living outside New South Wales and Queensland as some segments such as Kick or Grab and the Community Switchboard and they apply to Those States. But Family-Friendly Small Talk Remains all Across Australia.

Not if they have any taste they won’t…

4 Likes

Change to next Tuesday - Crocodile Dundee II replaced by My Big Fat Greek Wedding after Crocodile Dundee’s poor performance this week, no doubt.

Why are they showing the umteenth repeat of a movie in a mid-week timeslot at the start of ratings season? A sad state of affairs from all the networks in Australia.

Nine has been showing Ultimate Airport Dubai on Friday nights. But with the start of NRL season, the second half of the series won’t be shown in Sydney and Brisbane (it will continue in Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth), meaning viewers will have to go to 9Now to catch up.

Because My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 will hit cinemas on March 24.

The Sunday Herald Sun is reporting Hey Hey It’s Saturday is returning to Nine in 2016.

1 Like

Yuck! Was that a condition of Darryl returning to host that other show?

Can’t they see revivals don’t work. AGT is a flop.

1 Like

I can’t see it working as a series, not now. But stick to 3-4 eps a year and build them up as special events, that could work.

Maybe.

Its a bit dated. Even as special events. Maybe work on a new variety show rather than reviving a tired format that doesnt relate to viewers anymore.

1 Like

Movie in Brisbane changed to Robocop

I don’t mind some sort of a variety show returning to Saturday nights, but not Hey Hey Its Saturday. Not in the form we saw in 2010.

2 Likes

### Week commencing 13 March 2016

Sunday 13 March
07:00 PM 60 Minutes
08:00 PM Australia’s Got Talent
The finalists of Australia’s Got Talent will perform one last time
10:00 PM The Amazing Noughties
11:00 PM Major Crimes

Monday 14 March
07:30 PM Australia’s Got Talent [color=#3399ff] Series Final[/color]
09:00 PM The Farmer Wants a Wife
10:05 PM Friends with Benefits (2011)

Tuesday 15 March
07:30 PM The Big Bang Theory Ep 18
08:00 PM The Big Bang Theory Rpt
08:30 PM Here Come The Habibs!
09:15 PM Murile’s Wedding (1994)

Wednesday 16 March
07:30 PM The Embassy

Sydney and Brisbane
08:30 PM The Footy Show (NRL)
10:30 PM Fugitive: Black Ops

AFL States
08:30 PM Catch Me If You Can (2002)
11:30 PM The Footy Show (NRL)

Thursday 17 March
Sydney
07:30 PM Thursday Night Football
10:30 PM The Footy Show (AFL)

Brisbane
07:00 PM Thursday Night Football
09:30 PM The Last Boy Scout
11:40 PM The Footy Show (AFL)

AFL States
07:30 PM Inside Story
08:00 PM RBT
08:30 PM The Footy Show (AFL)
10:30 PM Fugitive: Black Ops

AFL States
07.30PM AEDT Thursday Night Football

Friday 18 March
Sydney
07:30 PM Friday Night Football
10:30 PM Lethal Weapon 4

Brisbane
07:30 PM Friday Night Football
09:30 PM Lethal Weapon 4

AFL States
07:30 PM Ultimate Airport Dubai
08:40 PM Miss Congeniality (2001)

AFL States
07:30 PM AEDT Friday Night Football

Saturday 19 March
07:00 PM Australia’s Got Talent x 2
09:30 PM Blood Diamond

Update to this week’s schedule

NLR Footy Show will now be seen on Wednesday night in AFL land

Wednesday 9 March
11:30 PM The Footy Show (NRL)

2 Likes

Reno Rumble announced to premiere Monday 21 March at 7.30pm continuing Tuesday and Wednesday.

MICHAEL JACKSON’S JOURNEY FROM MOTOWN TO OFF THE WALL

Sunday 20 March at 9.10pm

The undisputed King of Pop hits our screens when Michael Jackson’s Journey from Motown to Off the Wall premieres on Sunday, March 20, at 9.10pm on Channel Nine.

The fascinating documentary, produced by Spike Lee, brings together never-before-seen footage, including material from Jackson’s personal collection, and interviews with musicians Pharrell Williams, Mark Ronson and John Legend, plus family members Katherine Jackson, Joe Jackson and Marlon Jackson.

See a rare chapter of Jackson’s stellar career, from signing his first deal with Motown Records as a member of The Jackson 5 to embarking on a new path with CBS Records and forging an unbreakable musical bond with legendary producer Quincy Jones.

The Off the Wall album released in 1979, co-produced by Jones and Jackson, was his solo debut. It sold over 20 million copies worldwide, made him an instant superstar, and became one of the biggest selling albums of all time. Three decades later, Off the Wall’s timeless mixture of pop and funk saw it inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 2008.

See how one of the most talented performers in rock history went from an earnest, passionate, hard-working boy to be crowned the King of Pop, loved by fans around the globe for his brilliant music, his sensational dance moves, and his dazzling videos.

Changes to next Friday night

Friday 18 March
Added to schedule:

JARRYD HAYNE: AUSSIE HERO, AMERICAN DREAM (1 hour)

Jarryd Hayne took the punt of a lifetime to go play American football. Leaving his family behind, living cheaply in California until he got a chance with the San Francisco 49ers. The full story, in Jarryd Hayne: Aussie Hero, American Dream.

Sydney - 10:30 PM, Melbourne 11:40 PM, Brisbane 09:30 PM, Adelaide 11:10 PM, Perth 11:20 PM

ICC Cricket at 8:00PM AEDT
Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth on Nine
Sydney and Brisbane on 9GEM
Note News at 6:55 in Perth