Yanny or Laurel?

Very freaky. But it stopped working for me after a while. Now I only hear ‘brainstorm’.

Edit: After a break it’s working again, but then I get locked into one or the other.

Fuck me shitless, can’t believe this thread exists.

It’s obviously Laurel

4 Likes

1 Like

:joy:

I’m hearing laurel rather than Laurel :wink:

So apparently, it’s got to do with the frequencies we focus on. If you focus on the lower frequency, we’ll hear one word. If you focus on the higher, you’ll hear the other one. There’s videos which explain it.

1 Like

I noticed that when the audio on my phone is turned right up, I can CLEARLY hear “Laurel”. If it’s turned down, I can hear “Yanni”.

1 Like

Ladies and gentlemen, who gives a crap. There are much more important things to worry about.

2 Likes

C’mon dude. We’re on a forum that discusses news graphics and TV scheduling. I think we can have a conversation on this harmless thing.

7 Likes

I’m sick of this crap - this entire day has been one giant hearing test. :roll_eyes:

I am cranky don’t forget. Old and cranky. Compared to most of this forum, :laughing:

2 Likes

Just go back to the important threads like The Simpsons, Tongue-in-cheek mocks, Fast Food and Takeaways, Supermarkets and Retail, If You Are The One. :wink:

1 Like

I was spun out by Yanni and Laurel. That Brainstorm / Green needle is next level.

:flushed:

Try having to explain why people hear Yanni or Laurel. And then repeat it. You’ll soon be sounding like this guy…

Do you look like him too?

Maybe…

images

Yikes.

I bet that’s nothing compared to when he’s really cranky.

Actual footage… :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ve herd both Yanny & Laurel… first I herd Yanny then Laurel… I feel like also it’s the space you listen to it in, large room, smaller room, car, headphones etc. I herd laurel all day yesterday took a nap and herd Yanny for a bit then back to laurel.

Yanny.