Nine (WIN)

Needs some update on the banner, though.

2 Likes

Not sure if these WIN Network/NEWS promos are new or not, I feel like the WIN Network promo has been out for a while, or perhaps it has been updated a bit, I have not seen this version of the WIN News promo before though. I have also added a “montage” of a few of WIN’s very well made cough 5 second or less promos.

1 Like

It’s been airing since 2012:

So it has been updated with a different Voiceover, I had seen it before but it seemed different, so there ya go, just hadn’t seen it in ages and wasn’t sure if the content in the promo was 100% the same or not, also the version you posted is slightly different, the version I posted doesn’t have the city night timelapse and some of the control room footage is missing too.

1 Like

Another possibly old, but also possibly marginally changed WIN News Canberra Promo. It can be a bit hard to tell which ones are new as they constantly update the promos with more recent news footage and there’s a few promos out there with similar V/O wording.

1 Like

So they’ve had issues with their Canberra bulletin? :wink:

4 Likes

Our worst fears have been realised, WIN is now producing their own Peach promos.

10 Likes

Oh God. That is awful

8 Likes

isnt magmum pi better off on bold?

2 Likes

Why??

1 Like

Welcome back to the 80s

2 Likes

Is it on metro Peach or has Bruce gotten his hands on more WIN exclusive content?

Also, this is better:

2 Likes

I wonder what 10 Marketing thinks of this? Does it match their brand guidelines?

I posted the different programming on the Peach thread th e other day, forgot about the WIN TV thread. I’ve no idea how to link/copy/whatever, was going to add it, sorry.

Try this:

3 Likes

Has he been digging around the old Channel 4 tape library? :rofl:

3 Likes

With the amount of money WIN spends on alternate programming and the (possible) lost revenue for CBS owned Ten, If WIN were intent on screening the alternate programs perhaps a better way to move forward would be for a CBS/WIN joint venture create a new channel with those programs, supplemented by encores of other Channel Ten programs, possibly inserting some of the CBS programs not shown in Australia such as The Price Is Right and Lets Make A Deal as well as Days Of Our Lives and Young And The Restless (depending on the availability of the rights of such programs). I won’t go into the exact programming structure here (mock schedules would be the appropriate location for that), but I think the owners of CBS and WIN need to put their big kid panties on and try to work together rather than in opposition to each other

3 Likes

Here is probably how the deal went down

Channel 4’s program assistant walks out and puts old tapes in the skip bin out back

Black Rolls Royce with the number plate BRUCE-4 pulls up alongside it.

Andrew Lancaster jumps out and retrieves the tapes for Bruce

4 Likes

1 Like

I thought Mr Bruce Gordon will Be owning a few Rolls Royce cars :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: