WIN Television

tennetwork
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f81ed18e810>

Interesting, it would appear the orchestra wound up in 2011. Sitting on some tapes for that long and thought the could make a programme out of it perhaps.

1 Like

The special appears to be a straight-foward one (just the orchestra, nothing else) as I can see. Logo at the end appears to have “Wollongong” edited out of the name as one wouldn’t expect

0 Likes

Accidentaly found this via Google Images. Dates back to the affiliation swap I believe.

3 Likes

It could of been used up until about 6 months ago from what i see the only channels missing is Sky News and the name change for Bold and Peach

1 Like

According to her linked in profile, Sherrie Stow worked for WIN between September 2016 and June 2017.

1 Like

unless win televison does what southern cross did years ago and rebrand as Ten

1 Like

i think win tv here in western victoria might have been knocked out can all the others but just not win

1 Like

WIN Sales in Taree, NSW.

3 Likes

Needs some update on the banner, though.

2 Likes

Not sure if these WIN Network/NEWS promos are new or not, I feel like the WIN Network promo has been out for a while, or perhaps it has been updated a bit, I have not seen this version of the WIN News promo before though. I have also added a “montage” of a few of WIN’s very well made cough 5 second or less promos.

1 Like

It’s been airing since 2012:

0 Likes

So it has been updated with a different Voiceover, I had seen it before but it seemed different, so there ya go, just hadn’t seen it in ages and wasn’t sure if the content in the promo was 100% the same or not, also the version you posted is slightly different, the version I posted doesn’t have the city night timelapse and some of the control room footage is missing too.

1 Like

Another possibly old, but also possibly marginally changed WIN News Canberra Promo. It can be a bit hard to tell which ones are new as they constantly update the promos with more recent news footage and there’s a few promos out there with similar V/O wording.

1 Like

So they’ve had issues with their Canberra bulletin? :wink:

4 Likes

Saw a 20-30 second ident recently. Might’ve been WIN-produced, since it’s basically a short version of the 70-second relaunch ident…

0 Likes

Our worst fears have been realised, WIN is now producing their own Peach promos.

10 Likes

Oh God. That is awful

8 Likes

isnt magmum pi better off on bold?

2 Likes

Why??

1 Like

Welcome back to the 80s

2 Likes