Nine (WIN)

And mappy has 2 colors i think its purple and blue unlike the old mappy with just blue

1 Like

Oh my god. Guess what I just spotted on WIN Peach which I thought we’d never see again…

WIN Eleven coverup?

“You’re on WIN Network” animation in the top-left corner.

3 Likes

Oh Ok.

I’ve just saw one pop up on WIN Boss while I was flicking through the channels…

1 Like

Here it is:

So just incase you weren’t aware you’re on WIN Network with the solid red circle that says WIN, here’s another reminder!

13 Likes

WIN really have no idea do they.

How do they make money? Or is Bruce so rich it doesn’t really matter.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Bruce must be down under.

5 Likes

And it’s not even grammatically correct.

It should be “You’re On THE WIN Network” (‘the’ is missing).

6 Likes

You’ve got to be f**king kidding me.

1 Like

Just flicking channels and noticed the 10Peach watermark in the top left corner with no WIN coverup anywhere.
Wish that was the norm!

2 Likes

Also note in the video above, since 10 has decided to change the BOSS logo two days in, WIN is still using the original BOSS logo in the watermark, which shows the opaque circle where the O was in the background.

Also here is the You’re on WIN Network graphic on Peach.

1 Like

What’s interesting about this relaunch is the promos on Boss and Peach are from the network and show the 10 brand. Rebadging and revoicing them obviously isn’t part of the affiliation agreement. Back when GEM and GO! relaunched as 9Gem and 9Go!, we didn’t see WIN touch the promos at all to remove any reference to Nine, but what we did see was a huge increase in dot-less GEM/GO! idents, WIN Network spots and of course the You’re on WIN super.

Let’s see what happens over the coming days. I would not be surprised if WIN knocks up a few generic Boss and Peach promos or idents without the 10 logo and slots them in everywhere.

8 Likes

I keep seeing a ad for a car service in Wagga Wagga in Canberra even though the location is stated in the ad.

They’ve been running Ten heavy promos on 11 and One since the affiliation swap.

2 Likes

Yet you’d still see 1 or 2 actual Ten branded promos throughout a program. Even now since relaunch. They never really get it right.

Isn’t Canberra part of the same licence area as Wagga Wagga?

Both Canberra & Wagga Wagga are in the Southern NSW TV licence area, but are in separate viewing areas.

2 Likes

Or more accurately, each receive separate feeds with local advertising for each, and in some cases, separate local news bulletins.

1 Like