Nine (WIN)

10 are getting their money, why would they care about a watermark? And I think outside of a few campaigners here, no one goes “I’m not watching WIN because of the watermark”.

9 Likes

Exactly, I recently spent a few nights in WIN territory and still watched WIN despite the solid watermarks.

Yet…

Website updated:

2 Likes

They haven’t updated the HD watermark on air to match that new font as on their website as above.

2 Likes

whats going to happen when bruce is no longer with us he wont be around forever

should be called win-10 like prime 7 have win 10 watermark :slight_smile:

IMG_4878

9 Likes

WIN disappears and around the country it is all just known as Ten ?

1 Like

Just witness a You’re on WIN pop up on the top left hand corner.

Ironically, this is as much watermark as WIN used in the early days of aggregation. I can remember watching a VHS at school which had been taped in the late 80s/early 90s - the WIN logo came up in the bottom left hand corner for about 5 seconds mid-program, then faded away again. Promos and idents were WIN branded, but that was the extent of the identification.

2 Likes

WIN might exist as a multi-channel on the Ten platform - possibly on Channel 53 (replacing SNOW) in regional markets with WIN being possibly Channel 13 in metro markets. Main channel possibly be called Ten in regional markets. The WIN channel maybe contain a mix of main channel content, perhaps time shifted by 2 hours, additional programming alternate programming with the possibility of additional infomercials. Gold probably would become SpreeTV in regional markets

1 Like

thats what i been thinking to have the win map transparent along side the 10 logo transparent

The part of the post that made me come here. I used to be a usual browser on this site after finding it via a Google search for that ident, but i haven’t created a account until now.

His son will take over

Hopefully the son has more brains than the old man.

2 Likes

Previous Australian media dynasties would show this isn’t the usual outcome.

6 Likes

WIN could replace Spree TV and be showing a mix of GOLD and Crawford’s content! :grinning:

1 Like

Sell to Packer or Murdoch?

I was getting at what’s happened with Packer, Murdoch, Fairfax et al. Not a good track record!