Nine (WIN)

That’s an eyesore! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

You’re lucky. The WIN logo takes up a good 60% of the screen at the end of some of the promos :no_mouth:

I doubt we will see any WIN Boss or WIN Peach promos. They’ll just take the network branding per One and Eleven, watermarks aside.

2 Likes

No cover up on win peach or win boss this morning

Hopefully it says that way, but this is WIN we are taking about.

1 Like

I’ve just noticed that the LCN name for WIN HD, at least in the Illawarra, has changed from “WIN Illawarra HD” to “WIN HD Illawarra”.

6 Likes

iam very disappointed in win tv atm . esp since 10 changed there logo but what did win tv do??? nothing absolutely nothing !!! shame on win tv channel 10 should force win to change there main tv water mark to 10s

1 Like

WIN pay Ten to air their content.

WIN could have a watermark that takes up 3/4 of the screen if they wanted.

1 Like

Sorry. WIN has fully adopted Ten’s new branding the right way and are continuing to use the mappy in the watermark, but with better position. Plus 10Boss and 10Peach have “WIN” instead of “10” in their coverup watermarks most of the time.

1 Like

Foxtel IQ3/4 box has updated WIN logos, WIN is now in a circle instead of a map.

2 Likes

ok so why couldn’t win use the new 10 water mark on there main channel and replace the 10 with win???

1 Like

Because… Bruce…

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I secretly love that 10 have found a way to incorporate their logo into the supers so Win can’t cover it up :joy:

13 Likes

The multichannel cover-ups are infinitely nicer now. Yes they’re solid, but only the circle part AND it’s the same size as the regular watermark.

I’m shocked they didn’t try to plaster mappy over the multichannels.

1 Like

The move of the news Logo to the left and the subsequent on screen gap in the news graphics suggests that the WIN watermark will be on display during Ten News First.

bruce needs to realise that win tv will never be as good as 10 and will always loose viewers because of that shit stain of a water mark . its a wonder 10 hasnt said anything and forced him to change the logo

As said yesterday it’s now smaller than usual after the change and is way less noticeable even though still solid

Personally I think WIN viewers should be thankful that they’ve even adopted parts of the new Network Ten branding and that WIN News most likely won’t be adopting what is shaping up to be a hideous On-Air Presentation package for 10 News First.

Since they’re technically a Ten & Sky News affiliate these days, I’m actually surprised that WIN didn’t decide to relaunch with a completely independent, Australia map-heavy On-Air Presentation package to match their corporate branding, their news and the so-called “watermarks” we all love to hate. Well on second thoughts, maybe not because that would cost too much to implement properly! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

SHHHHHHHH

Sssshhh!

Don’t give them any ideas!

2 Likes