Nine (WIN)

WIN changed the coverup tonight for Sports Tonight:

Today:

Last week:

9 Likes

I’ve been watching WIN tonight for the first time in a while… both The Project and MasterChef have the round “watermark.” Is Mappy finally gone?!

More than likely recovery mode, aside from Sports Tonight, it’s the only time that mappy is absent.

I thought they only did recovery mode during the day?

Edit: I think you may be right though. We have the metro Survivor “watermark” next to it.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I know Ten (and as a consequence, WIN) usually do this for a few hours during the middle of the week but there must be some major technical difficulties at Pyrmont if Ten is in “Recovery Mode” during primetime - I just had a quick look at the Network Ten channels here in Sydney and let’s just say the picture quality is below standard! :confused:

3 Likes

Yes, TEN is in recovery mode. One Brisbane has been dropping to black every so often.

5 Likes

Ten went into recovery mode half way through Pointless. There was no discernible break in transmission, just a drop in picture detail.

Before

After

4 Likes

WIN with dirty feed from Ten

6 Likes

Double Promotional Watermark

8 Likes

What a mess from WIN!

9 Likes

The circle watermark looks better than the mappy watermark, pity Ten wasn’t in recovery mode.

2 Likes

Is “recovery mode” basically just switching from a clean feed to a dirty feed? The dirty feed is always there as a back up?

For WIN it is, yeah.

Recovery mode for Ten is when one playout facility switches to a backup one. The backup facility doesn’t provide WIN with a clean feed, hence the dogs breakfast seen above.

4 Likes

The WIN eleven watermark is looking more ugly then usual Tonight? A slight white line around the whooe thing.

Why is a WIN SHARK circling behind Sunrise? Is this hinting at something?

win-shark

2 Likes

Former billionaire Old Boy Bruce does not have the money to buy SWM. And why would he buy a company with over $650 million of debt on it’s books?

2 Likes

Promo for Days back on Eleven:

2 Likes

WIN HD had Australian Survivor Encore instead of Masterchef Australia at 1PM on 31 July according to e-broadcast.

It looks like that’s for Western Australia?

Here in NSW, the only difference Ebroadcast is showing is that Masterchef finishes at 2:30 on WIN and WIN HD (instead of 2:45 on TEN) and Pointless is at 2:30 (with Ben’s Menu on TEN at 2:45).