Nine (WIN)

Should we consider this tweet from WIN News an insult considering Northern NSW and Gold Coast only receive 2 minute noodle updates…

I feel that WIN needs to do more to attract viewers to watch, even if its a 10 minutes bulletin and editing the end of TEN Eyewitness News to accommodate… Lets face it, Seven and Nine networks fiddle the start/end times of early evening… a lot of the time ACA and Home And Away run to 7:35pm, so if WIN were able to delay start time of Family Feud and The Project in Northern NSW and Gold Coast regions, they could fit around 10 minutes of local news in if they edit out the story they have after the weather

1 Like

Happy New Year:

Competition:

B&B promo:

1 Like

The promo loop has been slightly modified, changing / removing the timestamps for some programs.

Here are some differences:

Original loop:

5 Likes

Kinda surprised (but also not really) that AAN doesn’t have a promo card to match the current WIN Local News promos.

There’s no breakaway from Ten programming for a while on Saturday nights it seems, with The Loop and Will & Grace on Eleven, the BBL on Ten and the A-League continuing on One. I wonder what WIN has in store for when The Loop and BBL finish.

1 Like

If Ten programme something that rates WIN won’t be tempted to dust off their library collection.

5 Likes

The triumphant return of ALF, Out Of This World and Robert Stack with Unsolved Mysteries to Saturday nights

6 Likes

Something matching the graphics featured in this would be good.

I find it frustrating that they clearly have a graphics package designed to match the Ten brand, however it is only implemented in WIN’s usual half-arsed, disjointed way. All the promos, Facebook graphics and the above picture look so much better than the previous Nine-esque brand.

29d51251cbba9ec252c0aa7e1ffd4604139a533c_1_690x265

6 Likes

Count me in.

1 Like

Comedy promo

4 Likes

Currently in the sticks watching alot of WIN. The aerial’s busted and we can only pick up WIN and the multi channels.

Watching pretty much from late afternoon each day and have noticed how much they seem to air promos for One - A League and Sunday night movie and Eleven - Will and Grace. Can’t say I’ve noticed Ten doing this.

Pretty uniquely busted antenna to be receiving German TV.

6 Likes

I broke it :laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

In yesterdays Daily Telegraph, it still lists WIN/SC Ten as the Ten affiliates… Someone should tell them Bruce Gordon bought SC Ten (formerly known as NRN/RTN and NRTV)

SCA still operates three Ten affiliates.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Network Ten 2018

yes but are they in NSW???

Was it a story or the TV Guide?

Technically SC Ten still operates in Broken Hill, NSW.

1 Like

in the tv guide page yesterday

That’s nothing, the TV guides in Sydney’s newspapers referred to the Ten affiliates as “North/South” (or “South/North”) for probably all of the 2002-2016 era that Southern Cross Ten branding was in use!

Although I’d probably class the July 2016-August 2017 on-air era of NRN (and still with the Network Ten services in the GTS/BKN viewing area) as “SCA Ten” rather than “Southern Cross Ten” myself.

1 Like