Nine (WIN)

No issues on Eleven Melbourne.

1 Like

It must be a WIN thing, typical!:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Doesn’t matter; with that huge bug covering the watermark no one’s watching (including no one from WIN).

5 Likes

I think I can still hear the audio issues on Eleven Illawarra, though not during commercial breaks.

1 Like

Anyone have any idea when WIN will take control of NRN’s (Northern NSW) Play-Out ??? From what I can see it’s still being Played-Out from SCA’s Hub at Canberra as TEN Northern NSW, Is that correct ?

2 Likes

Your guess is as good as the rest of ours! It could be a soft launch where we wake up one morning and there it is. It may not even be for a few months.

All of the Channel 10 signage has been taken down from the SCA building in Coffs Harbour, but no WIN signage has gone up, which suggests that it will go up closer to when it actually “goes live” or they may be setting up shop in another part of town. Also, the countless promo ads for Channel 10 that used to air on Hit and Triple M are no more as well.

3 Likes

I’m guessing this is the same for Newcastle?

Given SCA has moved to Honeysuckle, WIN will be the sole occupant of the now old SCA building in Charlestown. I’m not sure if WIN has put signs on the buildings yet.

Pretty sure the old Newcastle building was completely vacated

They may well have a different location in town. I suspect that may be the case in Coffs too.

They are, it appears, in the building next door to the old SCA site at Charlestown. On the WIN website:

Suite 2(e), 250 Pacific Highway
Charlestown NSW 2290

they’ve always been there. It’s a little place right next to the old KO/Hit dung— err building.

1 Like

Noticed in the guide for this Wednesday that Acropolis Now is listed as the final. Malcolm In the Middle ‘returns’ on Eleven the following night.

Wonder how long this lasts before another Crawfords classics graces our screens in the slot. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This one?

4 Likes

no, that’s before they came to the old KO/Hit building in Charlestown.

I know it’s been mentioned before, but my god, the WIN ONE and WIN Eleven logos on screen are just excruciating. How did this get to air and why are they still solid and big?

5 Likes

Because Bruce.

7 Likes

I watched a program on a WIN ONE last Friday & I must have spent about 90% of the time staring at the WIN ONE logo instead of watching the actual program, so distracting!

7 Likes

I think one young man named Bruce Gordon is the reasoning behind it I suspect. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha! I must’ve missed it. What did you say the said program was about again? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The program was actually Walker, Texas Ranger, which I only watched for about 20 minutes, during the half time break of Friday Night AFL Footy.

1 Like