Nine (WIN)

A couple of friends of mine use the EPG to change channels and they only look at the channel names not the numbers as the numbers mean nothing to them. They know WIN as WIN and Ten, not the channel number.

1 Like

Back in the day the new WIN Northern NSW was called 11-8 TV, with dozens of repeaters. I’m sure viewers will cope pressing channel 5 or whatever when they go on holiday to Wollongong.

3 Likes

Why, Once again nothing has changed in Northern NSW (Only who runs the Ten Network Station) and it’s still on the 5’s. it’s not that bigger deal in my eyes for the average punter.

1 Like

Meanwhile in Northern NSW. Still no WIN branding in sight :blush:

1 Like

It will be when NNSW viewers start seeing WIN watermarks and logos everywhere. God help us all.

2 Likes

Invading soon…

21 Likes

God bless you all, until the devil comes, enjoy transparent watermarks while they last! :latin_cross: God bless

:joy:

2 Likes

That’s probably a good thing!

1 Like

Cyclone Bruce

9 Likes

Are the 2 minute local news updates from southern cross still being shown in northern NSW or have southern cross stopped showing them?

I’d imagine that Northern NSW will likely continue to get SCA-produced “Local News Headlines” Updates until the station is rebranded as WIN and playout is moved to MediaHub, but of course I could be wrong on that!

Nice to see WIN bringing back the old NNN flying billboards.

7 Likes

It’s a new working week and from what I can see program & news breaks are still from SCA HQ…

4 Likes

So, SCA’s “Ten Local News Updates” are still broadcasting?

Enjoy it while you can!!

2 Likes

Because when you eventually see WIN’s giant ugly blue mappy watermark, you will be on your hands & knees begging for SC Ten to come back!:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is SC10’s playout at Coffs Harbour still? Or was that a long time ago.

I know one of the NRN head tech guys Ron Rooslamen is at Coffs Harbour

I’m pretty sure that until the station becomes WIN and playout moves to MediaHub, SC10’s playout is done from Canberra and has been since about…probably the Early 2000s at least?

2 Likes

No.

It’s done from Canberra.

What the hell does win think there doing chopping off what’s going to. Happened tomorrow on neighbours? Replacing it with an add for stupid acroplice now??!!!