Nine (WIN)

WIN on 10

7 Likes

what show did WIN Network produce for Ten?

2 Likes

You’ll find this is a production heavily paid for by Mogo Zoo.

I’d say even as far as Mogo paying Ten (via WIN) to air on their network stations.

This is the unfortunate realities of regional television in modern times.

The days of shows like Chris Conroy’s World of Boats getting free airtime is long gone.

1 Like

“Part of the WIN Corporation” doesn’t sound right. Get rid of “the”.

2 Likes

“Part of WIN Corporation” sounds better?

43 posts were split to a new topic: ‘Save Our Voices’ Campaign

Just had a 10Shake commercial slip through and now just a 10 all access slip in as well…

5 Likes

Just saw on one 10 Peach

2 Likes

Sound the klaxons, here come the complaints. :rofl:

3 Likes

Perhaps Bruce has had time during his extended stay in Oz holed up in the “Toaster” to do a deep dive under the couch cushions to come up with some spare change to roll out the channel to regional viewers.

2 Likes

Not from me, the regionals are missing out on nothing with this channel :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Same here, but you get a few.

3 Likes

I was standing outside WIN’s Tamworth offices, should’ve asked you lot if you wanted me to go inside, ask stupid questions and generally be a pest. :laughing:

6 Likes

doubt it, he wants to keep Sky News on WIN. There is no room for 10Shake on WIN.

2 Likes

Rates better anyway. What would be the incentive to replace SNOW with Shake and lose two-thirds of the channel’s audience.

5 Likes

Sorry. Another poor attempt at humour.

3 Likes

If I was so inclined, i’d drop a post on WIN’s facebook page :wink:

3 Likes

Bruce Gordon was rumoured to be looking to float WIN Corporation on the ASX in 2001, story from November 2000:

and in 2010, story from October 2009:

Is it time for another rumour?

3 Likes

A rumor based on what? Your own speculation?

Who would want to invest in a tv station group who is not in the business of content creation and only in the (declining) business of selling ads in someone else’s content?

Sure way to lose your money

7 Likes

I didn’t speculate anything. It’s simply about another ten years since the last rumour. I guess I should have used an exclamation mark.

2 Likes