Nine (WIN)

i know for a fact that if win changed there shit stain of a water mark on there main channell they would get more viewers

I know for a fact that if they had decent programming on ALL their channels, they would get more viewers.

The shit stain of a watermark is not the main reason people are not watching WIN.

5 Likes

I happily watch WIN when they have decent programming on. I didn’t have an issue when they had the BBL for eg.
Yes, the watermark is annoying but doesn’t every channel have an intrusive watermark and/or constant pop ups these days?

2 Likes

My logo/coverup prediction:

Easy job for WIN.

8 Likes

#WINTVWithAMap

4 Likes

Coming soon to a watermark near you.

10 Likes

You’ve taken about 50 years off the branding there.

2 Likes

It’s an improvement.

2 Likes

I actually can’t wait to see how badly WIN will screw it up.

They’re going to produce something hideous, surely.

5 Likes

I predict no change for the watermark. Just more mappy.

4 Likes

Yeah but let’s face it, WIN will have to change the mappy watermark eventually, it can’t last for ever.

They’ve set themselves up so they literally don’t have to change anything.

2 Likes

Except program promos are made by Ten so they’ll need to insert something where the logo should go.

Pretty sure Ten does that for them.

I’m positive that they do.

Yes, Ten get their promos from 10 and they get a clean feed for most main channel programming so they don’t cover up much at all.

So will they keep inserting the glossy blue Win logo that may look totally at odd with the new look?

Promos are definitely produced by Ten, infact I’m sure there’s been times when Ten have posted promos online where both Ten & WIN versions of the end VO could being heard.

If anything, I can actually see WIN emphasising the map of Australia in their branding even more when the time comes for them to update their graphics.

So 11 and One are rebranding tonight?