WIN News

And she didn’t even call it a ■■■■■■■■■.

As we countdown to the rage, and subsequent ratings drop…

3 Likes

Well that confirms that it’s not a user of this site with double personality’s!

i can see its still on the Facebook page.

1 Like

…personalities! (Spelling & grammar! :stuck_out_tongue:)

4 Likes

Geez, that Windows 10 Auto Correct.

Also passed English too!

1 Like

5 Likes

Screenshot_35

Must be some Mayor to talk like that…

6 Likes

What you’re using Microsoft Edge? Almost nobody does that.

1 Like

So it’s sounding like WIN will actually start up a news bulletin there?
Or she’ll present noodle updates for Nthn NSW.

2 Likes

Noodle news, me thinks

It’s interesting that they have setup a Facebook page just for noodle updates.

Strange to not set up localised ones from the start - people will want content relevant to just their local markets, even if WIN isn’t yet operating a full bulletin for them.

People aren’t going to ‘Like’ it if they get a whole bunch of Gold Coast or Newcastle stories when they are in Tamworth.

5 Likes

it’s not even a parody account made by a media spier, it’s his real account holy shit good work kids!

Inb4 spammed friend requests.

4 Likes

The first “news” related post on the NNSW & GC Facebook page.

2 Likes

Googe Chrome, iirc the correction might come from Windows 10.

Yet instead of blaming the app, you blamed the OS?
(I’d be assigning the responsibility for that error at Google rather than Microsoft.)

2 Likes

Just saw the most ridiculous WIN News Update I’ve ever seen… really wish I’d gotten a recording of it.

Lincoln appeared on screen with the WIN News theme playing in the background, read out one story and said “Tonight, a resident in Bohle…, that and heaps of other stuff, including sport and weather ahead”.

An old Nine-style endcard then appeared with WIN News “Tonight 6pm” underneath in Red (looked identical to the Nine theme from 2011-2012??)

4 Likes

Northern NSW and Gold coast will be consisting of 12 updates throughout the day and night I asked on the Facebook page

3 Likes

A dozen noodles…as suspected.

Thanks for confirming, but what they didn’t just delete your question?
Did you forget to call them “noodle updates” or to mention the blue ■■■■■■■■■? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes