WIN News

Yep. Outside of his job at SC he works for Tasplan Super as a service manager I think. He also worked for Westpac as a financial planner before that. :slightly_smiling_face:

In Tasmania you will find that all journos at WIN are all paid according to the MEAA award, to suggest otherwise is incorrect. I am sure that SCTAS does as well.

Oh woopty do, they pay the minimum LEGALLY required of them.

1 Like

You don’t hear me complaining

A post was merged into an existing topic: Random Mocks

Can we expect a new tag line in promos with the news service winning every television category

1 Like

Newcastle noodle updates:

Tamworth noodle updates:

Central West bulletin:

Central West updates:

Central West promos:

5 Likes

It must be strange for viewers in Northern NSW & Gold Coast when they mention WIN News at the end of the Ten Eyewitness News bulletin and then no local news. :joy:

3 Likes

C’mon Bruce…make WIN News Newcastle a realty…you…chicken. :rofl:

4 Likes

Positive: Kate has improved significantly since starting. And she’s dumped that awful “presenting your WIN Local News Update” line.

Negative: That awful line has been redistributed to the other presenters :tired_face::tired_face:

2 Likes

Tanya is a lot better at doing the news than presenting the weather, i feel like with her weather, she “reads” the script too much, and doesn’t make it flow smoothly, for example, when Bruce Roberts passes to her, there just seems to be something different in the way they read the script, I don’t know how to explain it

SCAM ALERT - WIN News is on Ch8 & Ch80? Oh really!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Haha, keep telling viewers to watch Nine!

3 Likes

Something different

WIN News updates from Riverland SA.
Keeping in mind that there are no local news requirements for WIN in SA (and SCA). As such, these ~2 minute updates air once a day on weekdays.
They air on WIN, NINE and SEVEN.

6 Likes

Lincoln is a great presenter.

Just wondering, which regions in Australia has local news requirements?

All aggregated regions do.
This link provides maps and the exact details of the requirement for local content.

3 Likes

Odd how they’re not doing weather on the NNSW updates but have already been doing them in SA.

1 Like

Jeez only one update? What time does it air at?

1 Like

Depends on the channel
On WIN its during the final ad break in Ten News before the weather, so approx 5:50-5:55PM
On NINE and SEVEN its in the ad break before the sport report on each channel’s news so approx 6:20PM.

1 Like