Watermarks

Probably not because it starts after the news on Sunday night and you would not want a countdown during the news now would you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Also would Seven want to really show how late (beyond their advertised start time) their programmes actually run?

2 Likes

Earlier this year

4 Likes

That’s because H&A was on before MKR premiere so they can do that then. Hell’s Kitchen starts after the news on Sunday night as I said earlier so they can’t do this sort of thing then or more like surely the wouldn’t stoop as low as putting a countdown clock for it on during the news. No, I think they would do it in their promos for it starting next after the news though as they have done with certain shows in the past, advertising it starting in say 15 minutes in the first ‘next’ promo then like 4 minutes in the final ‘next’ promo during the ads of the news. Maybe they might countdown to Blue Murder during Hell’s Kitchen but I don’t think Seven normally does that for miniseries’ like this.

1 Like

You’re watching channel HD

10 Likes

8 Likes

A new 9Now Exclusive Watermark

10 Likes

Doctor Doctor watermark just came on GTV.

Likewise SC9 NQ

A Doctor Doctor: Wednesday Aug 16 Watermark

5 Likes

Exclusive watermark

6 Likes

NITV Live

7 Likes

TT Still using the old Seven watermark.

2 Likes

IMG_5472

5 Likes

The Block Cool Kids Rooms watermark.

4 Likes

7 Likes

I was just beaten by TV Cynic but for what it’s worth, here’s the capture I managed to get of Ten’s current In-Program Promotional “Watermark” for The Wrong Girl:

6 Likes

Everyone’s happy - Ten’s Wrong Girl promotional watermark has shrunk!

Last week

10 Likes

Much better, they just need to make it transparent to top it off… because getting rid of it altogether clearly is not an option.

1 Like

The Block Poolgate watermark

2 Likes