Watermarks

If they are going to put a whole bunch of words on the screen at least make them serve a useful purpose. 100 days to some sporting events means nothing, will annoy viewers and and won’t get them one single extra watching. Seven has a number of struggling and upcoming formats that could do with some exposure.

3 Likes

What’s the difference between this and a normal watermark? :thinking:

Was that Rugby League World Cup watermark used in Melb, Adel and Perth?

2 Likes

THe New Block Watermark

3 Likes

Yes to

Melbourne

Adelaide

Perth

7 Likes

How long are they leaving that on the screen for? I’d check myself but I’m too busy enjoying quality drama, watermark free, via a streaming service to pay attention to what the FTA’s are foisting onto their remaining long suffering viewers.

3 Likes

Constant.

1 Like

“Honey, when’s the RLWC?”

“Gimme a sec, will check the watermark”

4 Likes

5 Likes

This is worse than the Rugby League World Cup watermark on Seven. At least Seven’s one is transparent and not coloured like Nine’s and Ten’s additional watermarks often are

1 Like

So what is the point exactly of having a watermark so far out from the actual event?

1 Like

Grey WWOS Watermark

5 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

The 7 Olympics watermark will come back on Grand Final Day in preparation for the 2018 Winter Olympics which is at a favourable Timezone unlike last year’s Rio Olympics.

Sky NZ is using their Olympic watermark on its sport channels

3 Likes

Isn’t it a bit too soon for Olympic watermarks?

1 Like

I don’t think it matters what time zone a winter olympics is in, if anything that will mean less coverage on the main channel because they won’t sacrifice prime time for it.

1 Like

No watermark for ScreenPLAY league.

6 Likes

5 Likes