Watermarks

What, put the balls in his face? :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Yes, it would take balls to put balls in his face though :blush:

5 Likes

We should all get mappy mascot costumes and just follow him around getting in his way.

9 Likes

Sounds lame but I’d seriously take the opportunity to try and convince him to remove the cover-ups. Strike a convo, give him a bit of an ego boost, then sell him the idea of how watermarks are just as effective, lol.

6 Likes

It’s like he is trying to push South East Asia’s style of Branding into Australia

3 Likes

I bet Bruce does not even watch WIN he likes a clean feed for himself. :wink:

2 Likes

Ummm, I’ll just coverup the windows with this

Maybe chuck a big 7 or let some balls run down the carriage.

How about a picture of Paul Henry or the ATO logo?

4 Likes

Better idea, put a massive Nine logo over the top of a smaller, faded, pixelated mappy. That would really piss him off.

2 Likes

[quote=“WAtvVideos, post:1528, topic:252, full:true”]
:open_mouth:

[/quote]There’s room for improvement here - it’s just not big enough for my liking. What are you guys doing?! :hushed:

[quote=“TV.Cynic, post:1554, topic:252, full:true”]

An on WIN

[/quote]Putting the Modern Family in-program promo logo aside, but as I’m not used to seeing it there, the ‘HD’ in mappy looks so wrong placed there. Can’t they get anything right out at the funhouse that is WIN HQ. :joy:

2 Likes

If the previous comments are right & he lives in Sydney, then - if he’s watching any FTA TV at all - he’s seeing the standard Seven, Nine, Ten watermarks, so definitely not suffering through the shitstains he’s inflicting on his networks viewers.

3 Likes

It is quite possible he would still be able to pick up WIN from the city…

From Circular Quay, really? Plus it’s not like he watches his channels the other half of the year (from Bermuda).
All the WIN shitstains suggest to me is a company run by ego mania and no compassion for the viewers in regions where their broadcasts are received.

2 Likes

What are TV channel watermarks like in Bermuda?

Maybe that’s where he gets the idea from.

2 Likes

They have a whopping three channels, which are affiliated with the big three American networks.

4 Likes

Actually, two TV channels. One of them (the NBC affiliate) went bust in 2014.

2 Likes

All the US networks are represented on cable though.

Should that read “NOW”?

9 Likes

It’s even got Phil stumped!

2 Likes

Indeed. He’s trying to explain it here

9 Likes

If only WIN and Bruce knew all their ugly logos were sending viewing away from WIN and to TenPlay.

And we all know Bruce loves his viewings going to streaming websites owned by the network.

Idiots.

4 Likes