Watermarks

There’s something missing on ESPN…

2 Likes

It’s normal, they don’t use it on their own sport broadcasts as usually the program has the ESPN watermark inserted on top left or elsewhere on the screen in this case, the scoreboard graphic.

2 Likes

When did Imparja start with the “IMP” watermark?

Gogglebox Watermark - taken from Tenplay app

2 Likes

Dueling watermarks during Gogglebox

7 Likes

3D? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Three NZ watermarks

Married at First Sight in program promotion

Three LIVE watermark

Available on ThreeNow promotion

The Project starts Monday in program promotion

8 Likes

Still looks better than WIN’s current solid blue mappy watermark :stuck_out_tongue:

Almost anything does, including that awfully hard-to-read NZ Three thing:

(And I thought the BBC’s THREE logo was bad [in a boring way] when I saw it years ago.)

3 Likes

Looks like their logo is not the only thing that WIN have significantly increased the size of!

6 Likes

Thanks for helping out. Sorry I wasn’t active for a while but I’ll add these to my watermarks website soon.

1 Like

The WIN map watermark was used in WIN WA back in 2008 when WIN was a Nine affiliate and owned and operated Nine Adelaide and Perth.

Better than the current blue and white watermark

1 Like

:nauseated_face:

What have they done?! That’s the one thing they got right for the first few months of the new affiliation with Ten. It was small and almost transparent, but now it’s so in your face and gigantic! :rage:

7 Likes

Worst watermark ever. The word Win should replace the Ten in the blue circle

2 Likes

[quote=“stilesykenny, post:1353, topic:252, full:true”]
Can’t WIN make the watermark transparent?
[/quote]Sorry. That does not compute. :wink:

Saw this error the other day.

5 Likes

Obviously again taken during Ten’s weekly “recovery mode” period, where WIN receives the metro ‘dirty feed’ temporarily (which they clearly didn’t realise for a few moments here :yum:).

4 Likes

Should place in the useful stuff for Mocks thread :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Channel 10 CBS coverup.

6 Likes

CBS suck; everyone else has stopped having their logo in the 4:3 safe area, plus don’t the other US networks wait at least 10 seconds before putting on their watermark (allowing time for a local affiliate logo with the channel number to appear & disappear nicely)?

3 Likes