Watermarks

Does Seven Queensland (regional) not have the actual “HD” watermark during sport? But rather just the old “Live & Free HD”?

I wonder why?

Metro markets have the HD watermark below the “7” or “7Mate” or olympic rings coloured sport watermarks.

In regional Queensland the HD channel is 7Mate so that is where the HD watermark appears. No HD on the main channel there yet.

2 Likes

It depends.
Sometimes they use the proper 7mate HD watermark (like most recently during the Tennis), and other times they use the old “Live and Free HD”.
No idea why they keep changing between them.

1 Like

24 watermark

5 Likes

Same style as the other one too… :thinking:

1 Like

Thought I’d mention that during the project tonight there was no HD watermark. Not sure if this is still the case now.

7HD had the Live and Free 7 mark. Didn’t have the HD watermark at all.

“60 Minutes” bug on a Nine News report regarding Joanna Lee’s interview on that show and her return to the Northern Territory to find her boyfriends body.

I wonder if it’s big enough? :thinking:

8 Likes

Be thankful that 60 Minutes isn’t produced by WIN…

10 Likes

I thought WIN lost the 9 affiliation.

1 Like

And miss the opportunity to have 60 WINutes, are you insane?

8 Likes

I think @MichaelPower was implying that the “60 Minutes” bug would have been even bigger given WINs obsession with ‘mappy’ :grinning:

5 Likes

4 Likes

These things really should be at least slightly transparent (and not just because it’s odd for solid advertising next to a transparent logo), but at least they’re not animated!!! :grimacing:

1 Like

You’d think Nine could come up with a more consistent design when especially in this case the elements are so similar.

1 Like

Awful use of solid watermark on House Husbands tonight, near the end of the episode. Mark returns home to find his wife Abby and daughter Poppy asleep on the couch with their faces obscured by Nine’s latest solid watermark. Great work again, Nine. :rolling_eyes:

6 Likes

Well the only solution is to watch it on Imparja.

1 Like

The massive “IMP” in the corner of the screen would shit me if I had to watch Imparja. Not as much as WINs grossly oversided mappy, but close.

Really?!

4 Likes

Hmm… my memory seems to fail me on this one. I thought it was a lot bigger than that!

1 Like