Watermarks

I think you mean ONE TWO

1 Like

One squared. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It wasn’t really a network watermark was it?

Rather a bug that was embedded into the program when it was produced?

Seven ‘olympics’ network watermark is back.

[Cap via 7Live app: 7 Melb feed at 12pm AEDT]

4 Likes

Signalling “1 Year To Go” until the 2018 Winter Olympics, of course.

3 Likes

Hopefully that watermark is on only for today only.

3 Likes

Wow 7 is keen.

3 Likes

A better capture of the Olympics watermark in use today, from LCN-70 here in Sydney:

There’s also a special addition to the PRG:

UPDATE: Also on 7TWO and 7mate:

6 Likes

their old mappy Was Transparent

maby Ten Should use Mappy for their metro channel :wink:

1 Like

I like it (as long as “1 year to go” is only shown occasionally after an ad break) :slight_smile:

A good use of Seven’s PRG and watermark (as we all know, there are many).

Maybe BCM wanted to trial it during a period of the day when there’s least viewership, to get every aspect right for tonight (let alone Thursday night being low-rating anyhow)?

1 Like

Seven have used those Olympics watermarks before on all three channels, so it was probably just a case of digging up the “Rio 2016” files. Also, I doubt that PRG addition would’ve taken that long to make.

In any case, personally I think they’ll only be on screen today with normality resuming tomorrow, although I wouldn’t be too surprised to see special Seven/7TWO/7mate watermarks and PRG additions for the “1 Year To Go” countdown for the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games in April.

3 Likes

Regional specific watermarks have disappeared for the moment on 7 with the addition of the rings.

7Mate HD

6 Likes

prime 7mate dont have rings just says 7 mate

The 7mate watermark for Nitro Athletics has the Olympic rings.

7QLD

3 Likes

Taken via 7mate Perth

4 Likes

I reckon WIN should go ahead and use the smaller watermark of theirs on a regular basis. They could also use the smaller version for Eleven. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Shoudychen um the screenshot is a bit well lol quetionable :stuck_out_tongue:
Why do the rings have to come so early for?

1 Like

@Bluejays1985 - I used the screenshot as I took it from a Freeview application. The Seven Network decided to use the rings yesterday because they are promoting #1YeartoGo before the #Pyeongchang2018 Olympic Games. This applied to the 7Two and 7Mate. I’m pretty sure that they would screen across three channels on Seven Network. Seven would also have the primary channels in HD in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth.