Watermarks

Well that makes no sense. They’re supposed to reviewing shows as they are screened (or close to when they are screened). They can’t fake the watermark and pretend it was implemented earlier when it wasn’t.

1 Like

There’s already a level of pretending stuff is there when it isn’t on Gogglebox, digitally inserting footage onto shots of TV screens comes to mind.

2 Likes

2 Likes

… and people complain and WIN’s watermarks…

6 Likes

I personally think both WIN’s infamous “solidmarks” and the In-Program Promotional “Watermarks” from Nine/Ten are bad.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Has the O in Boss become solid or something? After the win boss logo faded I saw that the O was solid

It’s a solid “O” right now pn 10 BOSS. Looks worse.

Noticed that too tonight. It’s only been one day and the logo has changed already. :open_mouth:

Honestly, I think it’s just a mistake in creating the transparent logo. Just when using MS Paint as a kid and you accident colour fill a section you didn’t want coloured in.

1 Like

WIN:

WIN once they realised the needed to quickly make up a logo so viewers can see the text in the right corner:

Metro:

(Honestly hate the way they’ve stacked it like that)

9 Likes

The 10Boss/Fox watermark looks awful tonight!

7 Likes

So the solid O in BOSS isn’t an error then…

Already going against their own style guide I see, lol

8 Likes

WIN Boss now showing the metro feed without a cover up.

2 Likes

What the hell is with that metro Boss logo.
That full circle is horrible.

4 Likes

WIN Boss now watermark-free. Fox Sports logo is also gone. Further proof WIN gets clean Fox sports vision as I suspected when it was One.

2 Likes

Are they using the solid O like a football? The solid O looks rounder than the font used in the Boss logo.

I’m watching the game on 10 Boss in a WIN viewing area and the logo treatment is a mess.

The solid WIN version was adjacent to the fox sports logo and then the transparent 10 version was slightly below that.

Then it was just the 10 Boss Version by itself.

Not it’s been watermark free apart from the ‘ EVERY GAME LIVE | ‘ for the last 20~ minutes.

What a mess.

4 Likes

Yep, a mess alright. It looks like WIN began using their standard top-right coverup with a Fox Sports logo on the left (as capped above), then once the Every Game Live | bit showed up they removed it. This looks to be the first Fox Sports game since relaunch so they’re probably designing one like 10 Boss’s now.

3 Likes

Get rid of the ugly circle O in BOSS, 10!

3 Likes

The 10Boss watermark is way too big.

8 Likes

Its immediately obvious (not that they care) that WIN are using a coverup on the 10 Boss logo because the solid WIN logo isn’t sitting perfectly over 10’s so it has some weird shadowing and you can see the solid O underneath.

Fail.

1 Like